Roots growth needs speed up.

• Thread starter Dino70
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dino70

Dino70

I was looking for some knowledge on root boosters for soil mediums good and bad my grow cycles are so fast that I'm really not having much root growth less then half the container and I'm not changing container size and not organic.
Thanks

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Add great white mycorrhizae to a compost tea containing unsulphered molasses and worm castings or compost. Feed once per month.
You can also bury a stocking full of dry rice right next to an old tree root and the mycorrhizae from the tree will transfer to the rice. You can then breed those mycorrhizae in compost tea.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In soil, heating pad under pots will help.
I also use
Great point microbes are very temp sensitive. Mid 70's are a great temp for them. There is a huge difference between say 64f and 75f in the metabolism.

Dino70

Dino70

I'm talking once in 3 gallon bags.like those soil additives
In 400
No matter pot size 65-80f should be acceptable. I would say ideal being 73-77f from my experience.
Using this product yeah that's what I was try say when you ta
No matter pot size 65-80f should be acceptable. I would say ideal being 73-77f from my experience.
Sorry guys didn't explain enough about I'm talking about additive for soil for a grow of 100plus plant count and I transplant to 3gallons 2 weeks then to flower I find with the bigger pots holds more water and I use 50/50 soil/coir but I am in Canada and a lot of stuff is crazy expensive and if you order online if it's comes from US shipping can be as much as $100for a cardboard box so it has to be available in Canada and believe me I've shopped at every grow store put on this planet but yes on that additive heat mats crazy but running 1000watt HPS gives off more then need thanks for the help

Dino70

Dino70

In 400

Using this product yeah that's what I was try say when you ta

Sorry guys didn't explain enough about I'm talking about additive for soil for a grow of 100plus plant count and I transplant to 3gallons 2 weeks then to flower I find with the bigger pots holds more water and I use 50/50 soil/coir but I am in Canada and a lot of stuff is crazy expensive and if you order online if it's comes from US shipping can be as much as $100for a cardboard box so it has to be available in Canada and believe me I've shopped at every grow store put on this planet but yes on that additive heat mats crazy but running 1000watt HPS gives off more then need thanks for the help
77f

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm using Raw microbes. I also get really good root growth. My media temps are 77-80f soil last grow and coco this grow. My 1 gal pots right now are pretty much a solid root ball.

This was 20 days after transplant from solo cup in sunshine #4.

20201126 205906
Dino70

Dino70

I'm using Raw microbes. I also get really good root growth. My media temps are 77-80f soil last grow and coco this grow. My 1 gal pots right now are pretty much a solid root ball.

Wow that's what I need I do have them filled in the one gallon depending on age of plant but when it 3 gallons for 62.5 days they should be full some are I add fresh compost each new cycle along with worm casting and other amendments top feed beginning mid flush and 3weeks after and I try to keep feeding down threw out cycle I don't want any nite burns any breeding done is what I'm after and all flower is shipped to be made into extract so dosent matter how bad the flower is broken up which is great for me other wise would have to be waste I love the flower I get to taste main strains a cycle and I want to speed up veg as fast as possible flowering is flowering

Dino70

Dino70

Wow that's what I need I do have them filled in the one gallon depending on age of plant but when it 3 gallons for 62.5 days they should be full some are I add fresh compost each new cycle along with worm casting and other amendments top feed beginning mid flush and 3weeks after and I try to keep feeding down threw out cycle I don't want any nite burns any breeding done is what I'm after and all flower is shipped to be made into extract so dosent matter how bad the flower is broken up which is great for me other wise would have to be waste I love the flower I get to taste main strains a cycle and I want to speed up veg as fast as possible flowering is flowering

Dino70

Dino70

One other thing is you know how people say how much your yeilds are from my your lights and what not mine is how much did it cost me to to grow a pound and if each grow is just a few dollars cheaper in long run it's better also it's so much fun trying to see if it can be cheaper each grow that root ball how old in 1 gallon pots also dose the nutes feeding change cost wise that are the naturally more hungry

Dino70

Dino70

Oh wow and that's the product that was earlier to me if my transplant looked like that would be root bound lol how often you feed that product each transplant

Dino70

Dino70

Oh wow and that's the product that was earlier to me if my transplant looked like that would be root bound lol how often you feed that product each transplant
I definitely have my work project for to night

Dino70

Dino70

One other thing is you know how people say how much your yeilds are from my your lights and what not mine is how much did it cost me to to grow a pound and if each grow is just a few dollars cheaper in long run it's better also it's so much fun trying to see if it can be cheaper each grow that root ball how old in 1 gallon pots also dose the nutes feeding change cost wise that are the naturally more hungry
That root ball as good as hydro roots

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

At that point everyday only about every 3rd day when they went in those pots. I use at transplant and sprinkle about every 2 weeks. A little goes a long way.

Dino70

Dino70

At that point everyday only about every 3rd day when they went in those pots. I use at transplant and sprinkle about every 2 weeks. A little goes a long way.
I've watched guy for years and never really paid attention to him do use the we hole product line

Top Bottom