roots og vs. vermi fire

• Thread starter knnthc93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knnthc93

I've been using roots and I love the flavor but I want to try something new, how do you guys like vermifire?

S

slap14

I mix my own soil using roots as a base, however last time I was at the hydro store I saw they had VermiFire and VemiSoil. I picked up a bag of the VermiSoil to try on cuttings and mother plants. If they do good on those I will try it in my mix next time around. The VermiFire looks good but too hot for what I would use it for. Let us know what you think if you go with it.:)

K

knnthc93

Yeah Idk what you mean by light? I am going to run it with some perlite mixed in. Def let you guys know what's up. If anyone has ran it please post your thoughts

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I love Vermifire! I tomatoes is 25 gal root pots last year with VF. I never had to feed the and they were GIANT! I transplanted moms into the same pots with the same soil and they are looking great 3 months later.

K

knnthc93

That's sounds great, I wonder if all the N will effect flowering with two months of veg. But on the other hand, don't like feeding in veg so yeah.

ete530

ete530

I've used ffof, roots organic and now vermifire. In my experience I believe the ffof is the hottest soil and the richest in nutes and needs the least attention. I recently started seeds in vermifire with straight tap water. I have seen very nice growth and no burning at all with some of the thickest stems ever. Im not seeing super dark green leaves as I would with ffof. I dont think this soil needs any mixing to cool it down this has been the perfect soil for me. And allows me to start feeding the second week of transplanting great for flowering transition. I could go on n on how much I like this soil. Thanks to vermicrop for the fire!!!

M

MiMiC

Try a mix of roots og with vermifire and a bit of vermiworm worm castings.

Top Bottom