Roots Org. Terps Veg and Bloom.....When to apply? Autoflower Also light height..

• Thread starter Rookie1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rookie1970

Rookie1970

I am attempting to grow Girlscout Cookies Auto. Newbie lol. I am using Roots Organic Soil Original. She is in a 5 gallon pot. I am using a spider farms 28x28x63 with the SF1000 led. I have Roots Terps for grow and for bloom. So I have several questions. on the led light , How far from the plant should I place it? Also What percentage should the dimmer be on so I don't burn her? When do I start introducing the grow terps to the soil? And Last , What should the soil ph out to and what should my water and tea ph out to? Thank You

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
There’s directions right on the bag of nutrients. Also these are some super basic questions that you can easily google search. We are all here too help but no one is going to walk you thru your grow. If you really spent money getting all set up then I would think you would do a lot of research as well. Almost all your questions would be answered if you typed each one into the search bar on google. I’m a new indoor grower and I have the roots organic terp tea and I started out at the low dose which is a tea spoon it says it right there on the bag. Always start low and then increase the dosing. Good luck!

Top Bottom