• Thread starter reeldrag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

Has anyone used these castings and what do you thing of them. Thanks

sox

sox

there the best, if your not vermicomposting yourself, or have a friend that is doing it...buy roots big worm

reeldrag

reeldrag

Thanks homiee I have been checking them out so far I've been happy with all roots stuff but gotta check these days if ya know what I mean

sox

sox

Thanks homiee I have been checking them out so far I've been happy with all roots stuff but gotta check these days if ya know what I mean

i stopped using roots soil line completely 2 years ago when they had the RA infestation up north...As of 2 months ago im back using all there stuff again...its pretty damn good.
The BW is the shit though, those guys feed there worms really really good.

ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

HAHA I did the same shit 2 years ago, that was a rough time. but i agree with you, they have it on lock and producing quality nutes still.

Big Worm is legit, my favorite worm castings too use. their bat guano is real good too.

sox

sox

HAHA I did the same shit 2 years ago, that was a rough time. but i agree with you, they have it on lock and producing quality nutes still.

Big Worm is legit, my favorite worm castings too use. their bat guano is real good too.

never tried the Bat Guano, the BW is the shit though...ive been in contact with the company since they opened and the worms that supply there castings are truly fed very very well.
almost all there supply comes from overseas but i can guarantee (i know where they get there stuff and what ports it comes out of, my family owns a large shipping company and i have personally spoke to the owners about moving containers from port to there warehouse...the people in charge are def on top of it, since the RA infest they really dont let anything slide...ive heard of 1 pallet in the last 2-3 years having RA problems. And thats saying alot after every freakin bag having RA/RA eggs.

ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

For real? I worked in Seattle at Aquaserene for awhile and the Aurora Innovation guys were good friends with the shop owner. we were actually the one of the first distributors of the line in King county. but you are right on the ball, these guys are great, they own their own bat cave in South America and collect their guano naturally instead of farm raised. Real cool people.
When the infestation hit, i was using their soil as well. Man.... it was a doozy haha. We took a trip to Eugene and checked out their facility, i noticed the soil wasnt being treated as it should, it was left in heaps out side and i could see the evaporation rise from it. honestly i love their nutrients and swear by them, but i have never used any soil/soiless products since. not because i hold a grudge, but because they really specialize in nutes and i use other companies that primarily specialize in growing mediums. if u catch my drift.
but cool shit, this is my first day on thcfarmer and im already under the impression that this is the best forum site out there. pumped that people are talking about legitimate advanced growing techniques. especially people that know their stuff on Aurora Innovations... i thought i was one of the few.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I use their soil as a base for super soil. Seems to work pretty well.

outwest

Top Bottom