Roots organic bottle line?

• Thread starter jelmo44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jelmo44

Has anyone tried any of the Roots Organic bottles? Or any of their supplements? I read a lot about all these other ones, but not many people talk about the roots organics products other then the soil

justiceman

justiceman

I used the whole Roots Organics line on some Green Crack and Grandaddy Purple. Check out more pics in the first part of my journal if you like. I like the nutrient line a lot and it produces some excellent quality herb. Just make sure to aerate it for 18-24 hours before use and you have an excellent nutrient/microbial tea.

As far as "True" unrefined organic nutes in a bottle go Roots Organics is about as real as it gets without using any dry amendments or mixing your own teas. The only other sludge like unrefined organic nute I can think of is earth juice.

Roots Organics(Green Crack, Grandaddy Purple)
http://i23.invalid.com/albums/b389/kingoflessthen3/Harvestday6120.jpg

Interestingly enough I also tried out their Soul Synthetics line. It's definitely a solid line that teams organics/minerals together for optimum conditions and it's obviously more hydro/drip friendly. Soul is also pretty good, but I tend to side with their Orgnanic line just because I'm more of a natural kind of guy. It could have been difference in genetics but I also feed their Organic line provided more aroma and flavor. I can't say I've used their master feeding schedule full out, but I mixed it up once according to dose(5ml per gallon for everything) just to check out its strength and it only comes out to about 450ppm(.9EC). So the doses can definitely be doubled no doubt about it.

Soul Synthetics(Hindu Skunk)
http://i23.invalid.com/albums/b389/kingoflessthen3/Day569.jpg

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I used the Roots Organic line for about two years with great success. My plants were always healthy, the final product always came out clean, and I was able to get the best out of any strain I used it with. I did use Botanicare's Sweet and CalMag to supplement the RO line.

T

tomsawyer

I have seen good quality but not much yield. BUT I love their HPK additive I use in place of H&G shooting Powder on certain strains that will finger out with Shooting powder.

The trick with this stuff is to supplement with compost teas to increase uptake.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I have seen good quality but not much yield. BUT I love their HPK additive I use in place of H&G shooting Powder on certain strains that will finger out with Shooting powder.

The trick with this stuff is to supplement with compost teas to increase uptake.

If what Justiceman has produced is low yielding, I would be glad to get low yields with the RO line. And I am not sure what a compost tea is going to add to this line, as these nutrients are basically a compost tea mix to themselves.

T

tomsawyer

If what Justiceman has produced is low yielding, I would be glad to get low yields with the RO line. And I am not sure what a compost tea is going to add to this line, as these nutrients are basically a compost tea mix to themselves.

Fresh brewed Compost tea would add some live beneficials to help break down the ferts and aid in uptake. Its A common practice to get organic nutes to uptake like synthetics

TortureKill

TortureKill

Im using the Roots Organic in my compost teas. Mostly EWC, and alfalfa meal, a bit of molasses and some RO GROW. Plants love it.

remmar08041202

remmar08041202

just finished a run with there so called master program whack sticking with my normal nutes. alot of trichs not much density and lacks taste compared to my normal nute line
could be due to a wack phenotype i run roots on all my girls and it works great no adds just that .

ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

I worked at a hydro store in Seattle "Aquaserene" and the guys from Aurora Innovations (roots organics & soul synthetics) were pretty good buddies with the owners of the shop. I had the opportunity to not only learn everything about each individual product but i also got to learn how each product was made. I was completely blown away because of the care that was put into each product. They even have their own bat cave in South America to collect nothing but the purest bat guano, nothing farm raised. Being that the line was talked up a lot to me, i had to give it a shot.

Ive been using Soul Synthetics for about 4 years now and I am completely satisfied with it. Being that i have worked in multiple grow shops, i have had the opportunity to try every line (Advanced Nutrients, Botanicare, General Hydro and Organics, Fox Farms, House & Garden) after much trial and tribulation, i stick straight with part Soul Synthetics and Roots Organics. I did however use Roots Organics straight for awhile, I jumped on the organic bandwagon thinking I was cool shit... honestly i couldn't prove that i was growing organic, the end results weren't as satisfying as i thought they were going to be, and I took a hit when it came to weight. (which personally mattered the most to me) Now im still using the majority of the Soul Synthetics and some of the Roots Organics. I noticed that while using Trinity, you have to add a CalMag supplement. The synthetic line Infinity has calcium and magnesium in it. I love Amino Aide, Big Swell, HPK, HP2, and Buddha Bloom.

I havent tried their master feeding schedule yet, but thinking about it next cycle. Ill drop some input.

P

paulycali

I have used the whole line. Both Roots and Soul version. I liked the soul synthetics version better. Way easier to stack for sure. For the Root lines i really like the Trinity and the Ancient Amber. Everything else not so much. You really never need the whole line from one nutrient company. Its better to mix them with other ones that work best for ya. Do a little experimenting adding and mixing nutes differently each time. Eventually it will stack perfect with zero ph'ing. You waste a little nutes but in the long run you know the products you are using very well and everything goes much smoother when mixing nutes. At the moment my favorite nutes for veg are Mother Plant A&B. Shit rocks! I add a few additives along the line but its Mother Earth A&B most of the way. Great stuff for sure. Check it out :)

KushCompass

KushCompass

I run heavy 16 as a base and use HPK throughout flower and LOVE it! I combine the HPK with Moab the last couple weeks of feeding and the plants produce giant chunky stinky buds.

Reactions: sox

Latest posts

Top Bottom