roots organic grow

• Thread starter docdoom420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

docdoom420

whats up fellow farmers.:bow hope all is well in your neck of the woods and what so not. i was reading in order to become a tester you have to have a few grows posted and know your stuff. well I've been rocking the hydro & aeroponics for a hot min and i thought id switch it up for a few and do a couple soil runs for sh!ts and giggles.
So here are my 8 chicka's doing their thing in the veg tent. Basically, I'm getting them adaptive to nutes, soil, and bug treatment....:animal0012: most important until i make my 250/400 hps chamber.... i have 4 white widows, 1 fire og, 1 (gods)alien og, 1 purple vortex, and a mk ultra. all from clones except the WW are from local spots... the singles pics are of group of the ladies, (god's)alien og, fire og, and WW. :banana1sv6:

Roots organic grow
Roots organic grow 2
Roots organic grow 3
Roots organic grow 4
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Strong work. How close to done are they?

outwest

FunkyBudha

FunkyBudha

Your babies are looking pretty sweet. Are you using just the roots soil or their nutrients as well?

G

GrimloxK

roots organic soil is weird to grow in. It has given me some great results but because of the low N content not only in the soil but in the nutes as well (if your not subbing with amino aide) you have yellowing leaves around the 6th-7th week.

Along with the new batch of soil containing some undesirable pests I think next go around i'm gonna go with FF happy frog soil and add my own amendments.

D

docdoom420

thanks everyone..

i feel ya with the bug problem but isnt that why god created with dirt? So all thoes damn pest too keep us grounded with the mother earth...

Element

Element

roots organic soil is weird to grow in. It has given me some great results but because of the low N content not only in the soil but in the nutes as well (if your not subbing with amino aide) you have yellowing leaves around the 6th-7th week.

Along with the new batch of soil containing some undesirable pests I think next go around i'm gonna go with FF happy frog soil and add my own amendments.

Ive been running RO707 for awhile now and havent had any bug issues, what did you find? I found out that a really well planned transition feed (3 to 4 weeks long) keeps the leaves green almost until the very last days (along with the supplements your giving) Be careful with FF, a lot of my friends have had hot batches recently. If you cut it with a little coco, you should be fine though.
element

Top Bottom