roots organic soil

• Thread starter acanx702
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I use the roots And add blood meal and rainbow Bloom. AND feed. I am vegging under T5s. I have NEVER burnt the plants. Heard the same about FF ocean Forest. Don't get it. putting freshly rooted clones in this mix, using slightly less dry ferts. Oh and forgot to mention I feed with GH FloraNova as well. I do not have issues with much of any deficiencies, though to be honest the girls are probably pretty close to N over fertilizing. They Look sublime, deeep green and reaching for the lights.
Can you elaborate please I am new to Roots Organic and since transplanting root bound 4 inch plants there is no way they would get the nutrients they need with a Straight Water watering so I settled on 1/3 Strength or so about 420 PPM salt nutrients

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I use the roots And add blood meal and rainbow Bloom. AND feed. I am vegging under T5s. I have NEVER burnt the plants. Heard the same about FF ocean Forest. Don't get it. putting freshly rooted clones in this mix, using slightly less dry ferts. Oh and forgot to mention I feed with GH FloraNova as well. I do not have issues with much of any deficiencies, though to be honest the girls are probably pretty close to N over fertilizing. THey Look sublime, deeeeep green and reaching for the lights.
What is your Feed runoff policy ?

Top Bottom