Roots Organic Uprising Tea?

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Howdy Doody Rowdy Booties!
Had a random thought when I was making some EWC Tea today. The 'Uprising' line from Roots Organic is more of a soil amendment from what I can tell. I was just curious if anyone had attempted to make an aerated tea using the grow/ bloom/ foundation dry nutrients? I didn't know how much, if any, of the ingredients were meant to be "slow release", so I thought I would ask some of the peeps on my favorite forum!

So anyone else wondering about this? If anyone has tried it, how did it work out for you?

justiceman

justiceman

I haven't tried it. I'd imagine it would work out quite well if somebody experimented with the right amounts per gallon of tea.

However when I did run some Roots Organics liquid nutrients I always mixed them to together in a 5 gallon bucket with an air stone. I had some really good results that way.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I haven't tried it. I'd imagine it would work out quite well if somebody experimented with the right amounts per gallon of tea.

However when I did run some Roots Organics liquid nutrients I always mixed them to together in a 5 gallon bucket with an air stone. I had some really good results that way.
Yeah I had great results with the roots liquid player pack. I bought the go box last round and im still kinda kicking myself.
Roots organic came out with a dry player pack with 3 lbs of each of the Uprising line, nitro bat guano, elemental, and seabird guano along with a 4oz pouch of Oregonism XL.
I figured for $35 it was a decent deal.
I came up with a halfass plan so far.

With one or two plants I would amend the soil with Uprising and feed with Uprising Tea after the nutrients in the soil get used.

For a control of sorts, I was thinking about keeping a plant in the same soil as above without any teas. Top dressin if anything for later in life/ phase change.

Lastly I would use the same soil as the previous two, but fed with just Guano Tea when the plant used all of the soil goodness.

I really want to do a side by side with different nutrients but can't afford it atm

justiceman

justiceman

That would be a good side by side to see!

Ya I'm a fan of Roots but I also tried GO and was not very impressed.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Yeah I'm really interested to see how Soul would compare to the roots. I like the idea of Soul, though. I tried GO in DWC and the pH swung like crazy. I'm hoping using Soul in hydro will give more of the Organic taste and quality along with the speed and growth of hydro

Top Bottom