Roots organics nutrients for veg. HELP!

• Thread starter chronic Fire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chronic Fire

Can anyone tell me the use rates and which of there products I should be using for veg, when,how much, etc. I looked at there feeding chart but that seems like an awful lot of nutrients to add to one gallon of water. Any help is greatly appreciated

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

What soil are you using? I use ocean forest by foxfarm and its packed with enough nutrients to get me through veg without nuting no problem. I still nute though. You may consider a half dose of nutes if your using a good soil like this because it will be easier to burn your plants. After 2 weeks id say its safe to use full strenght.
I use general organics full line of nutrients. At the grow store I noticed the roots organics and was curious so I asked the guy at the store. He told me that roots organic and general organics are pretty equivalent so I didnt switch. But since were both using similar nutrients I hope this helped ya out a little bit. Most measurents are about 5ml per gallon. I think the most common measuents are 1ml 5ml and 10 ml per gallon. All though I once used technaflora non-organic and that stuff was 15ml per gallon.
I hope this helped ya some. Happy growing. :)

Last edited:
mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

First week of transplant just do a ph'ed watering
2nd week do half strength nutrients
3rd and 4th week of veg do full strength

I generally nute 2-3 times per week when I'm full strength and flowering. I like to flip flop. 2 nutes one week. Three nutes the next. You can still burn your plants with organics but its a little harder.

Top Bottom