Roots Stuck To Pot When Transplanting Not Sure If Any Broke Will It Be Ok

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweed420

superweed420

1. My roots on my 10 day old seedling stuck to cardboard seed starter when transplanting it literally pulled it through the loose dirt on the top and was able to see roods that dirt fale away from.. I'm not sure if any broke but who knows.. I was transplanting it because it was looking bad and I figured out why the seed Hall was stuck around the stem choking it it was kinda yellow where seed hall was so I pulled it off I went ahead and transplanted it into soil any way do you think it will be okay or should I start a few more they will be behind about 2 weeks if I do that

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

How long ago did you transplant it? You should be able to tell pretty quick if it's damaged it'll start drooping and dying.

superweed420

superweed420

How long ago did you transplant it? You should be able to tell pretty quick if it's damaged it'll start drooping and dying.
3 hrs ago, it still looks the same...little moor stressed, but from what I read it will be fine. her is a pic........... I will never use paper seed starters again ,I'ma let the others get bigger before transplanting never had this happen before

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

3 hrs ago it still looks the same little moor stressed from what I read it will be fine her a pic.. I will never use paper seed starters again I'ma let others get bigger before transplanting never had this happen before
You could try backing off on the lighting a little that will help with stress. You should know within the next day or so if her leaves stand up to the light you're good to go.

superweed420

superweed420

I may be wrong if it don't make it I got 4 barnys farm left and a super 6 free seed

superweed420

superweed420

You could try backing off on the lighting a little that will help with stress. You should know within the next day or so if her leaves stand up to the light you're good to go.
Yea I'm at 28 in now was closer with the 200w and both switches on they was stretching but I backed the light off 4 moor in

Latest posts

Top Bottom