Rosin Press P.i.d. Controller Setup

• Thread starter Scooby doo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scooby doo

Hey everybody I recently am putting together a press and the only thing left is the setting of The PID controller it's in inkbird RX c100 I'm hoping somebody can help walk me through it I sure would appreciate it thank you

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hello Scooby...what settings are you looking for?....I set my temps according to the size of plates ..Ive been squishing a little while now and love mine..let me know how can help

take care and be safe

S

Scooby doo

Hello Scooby...what settings are you looking for?....I set my temps according to the size of plates ..Ive been squishing a little while now and love mine..let me know how can help

take care and be safe
Hey thanx 4 u2 smokem up, the top is 6.5 ✖ 8.5 & the bottom is 6.5❌12 ".❎ 5/8" & have the rex c 100 (pid) w/ ssr-40 da. Relay, the elements are (2) 3"✖3/8" 120v hot rod/ igniter high density cartridges,all incased in a 20 ton press from HF

S

Scooby doo

I thought I have the initial setup correct but it's not powering up in the elements aren't getting hot I don't know what up

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

here is what mine looks like wired up. theres a youtube video that I went by but the guys wiring was wrong...wired up his way and nothing happen...was like you and asked help. rewired it and BAM

Hope this helps

I made mine with the 8 ton HF press
9f8d646994f9e08564a150c94a139ab6
IMG 9554
IMG 9571

Latest posts

Top Bottom