Rosin The Death Of Bho

• Thread starter Maddabin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Doubt it. The market is so saturated with BHO, the floor sets the price. Rosin costs much more to produce. Maybe over time, but right now rosin is a tough game. Only sold around 1000g of rosin this year.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Its not the death of BHO . . . Just like Closed loop was not the death to open blasting..

Everyone has there extraction methods preferred and most will stick to those.

Bho was not the death of Bubble bags. . .

Cool stuff tho :D

Maddabin

Maddabin

Idk where you get your info but i spend nothing but my time to produce rosin not buying nasty tane all the time or a closed loop system or a vac oven or taking days to get tane out i can make a oz of rosin in 10 mins ready to dab

Maddabin

Maddabin

Make me a oz of your tane soup ready to dab lol ill b waiting

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
An ounce of rosin in ten minutes? Please, tell me how. What size plates? How much per squish? This is what I do all day everyday, and I can tell you an ounce in 10 minutes is not possible for me. I can't even prep an ounce worth of rosin's material for bags in that amount of time......... Tell us the secrets

Make me a oz of your tane soup ready to dab lol ill b waiting
BTW, nobody has said they make bho in this thread as far as I can tell. Who are you talking to?

Maddabin

Maddabin

I dont press anything but keif and i get results let me tell you sometimes 50% varies with strain i press ozs

20161229 000630
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
So now you have to account for the time it took to process that kief. I am guessing more than 10 minutes? What press do you use?

jipp

jipp

send one of them bulldogs tins my way. looks potent. here in az.. we only seem to have one brand of oil/crumble at the dispensary from hYh.. its to bad too, since if they had more choice it be better for the quality of the whole shelf. shrugs.
iv not dabbed yet to expensive so ill wait to i can make rosin from my own stash.
chris.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I dont press anything but keif and i get results let me tell you sometimes 50% varies with strain i press ozs
You should be getting 50-80% out of Kief.

In a few months i will be pressing bubble Hash collected from trim, leaves abd stems, and Dry sifting buds. As far as i am concerned smoking flower is useless. Have asthma and can't stand the way it makes my lungs feel.

After getting the Rosin will take the pouches of Hash putting them in a jar and extracting with 99% ISO. To get the rest of the cannabinoids.

QWISO will be used topically, in edibles, and dabbing when necessary.

Back to the original question; yes i think Rosin will be the death of BHO.

Personally i would rather vaporize my QWISO than BHO ANY DAY.

BHO irritates my throat. MH winterized QWISO is much smoother and doesnt burn my throat and make me cough like BHO.

I think Rosin is also the death of CO2 extraction too.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

send one of them bulldogs tins my way. looks potent. here in az.. we only seem to have one brand of oil/crumble at the dispensary from hYh.. its to bad too, since if they had more choice it be better for the quality of the whole shelf. shrugs.
iv not dabbed yet to expensive so ill wait to i can make rosin from my own stash.
chris.
I use concentrates in the wax Atomizer shown in my avatar.

I use very little concentrates.

I primarily use edibles in the evening. I take 2-3 drags on my Atomizer just before bed. It keeps me medicated until my edible kicks in 45-90 minutes later.

I use MMJ for my Crohns disease. My last flare was 3 months ago today. Once i went 20 1/2 weeks between flares.

jipp

jipp

I use concentrates in the wax Atomizer shown in my avatar.

I use very little concentrates.

I primarily use edibles in the evening. I take 2-3 drags on my Atomizer just before bed. It keeps me medicated until my edible kicks in 45-90 minutes later.

I use MMJ for my Crohns disease. My last flare was 3 months ago today. Once i went 20 1/2 weeks between flares.

thank you for the info. yeah for edibles to work for me i need a gram of oil.. so sorta fucked with my tolerance so high.. coming off opiates.. they keep trying to push me to hYh dab,. but at 60 a gram.. and im disabled so no go. but i did spend 60 bucks to figure if edibles would work for me.. was great experiment.. i had a day with out pain, and no withdrawals.

keep up good work on your constraints.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
chris.

I hear the Arizona market is blowing up. Have a dispensary get a hold of me through Instagram and I might be able to work something out. Come press some material for dispensaries in Arizona. Would be fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom