Rosin...

• Thread starter OrganicFarmr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

You made bubble hash then pressed it into rosin?is that what youv done?i need to try this rosin stuff.i was reading a thing the other week were this dude was talking about the best hashes,mainly hand rubbed kinds like Malala cream etc and then he said that out all those great hashes he had tried he said good rosin is as good and tasty as any of em

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I made this from some low grade dry seive the other day but I'm pretty certain the heat was far too high coz it didn't taste great.infact the shatter I recently tried (there's not a lot of that available in Scotland were I am) was 100 times tastier than the rosin which surprised me greatly but it was my first attempt.practice makes perfect.
IMG 1493

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You made bubble hash then pressed it into rosin?is that what youv done?i need to try this rosin stuff.i was reading a thing the other week were this dude was talking about the best hashes,mainly hand rubbed kinds like Malala cream etc and then he said that out all those great hashes he had tried he said good rosin is as good and tasty as any of em
I enjoy just smoking my hash :smoking: it's all hype and of all the concentrates I've tried none are as fun as smoking weed and hash.
I seen this asshole bho guy telling everyone on fakebook bubble hash is full of mold lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Maybe HIS bubble was full of mold.

But I'm 100% dab only now away a days.
Ya it's like if your weed is moldy your bubble is moldy and so is your bho. They say bho kills the mold but I get the same moldy headache when I dab product that had mold.
Why do you dab only bro?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I can medicate with a dab for hrs and hrs and hrs vs smoking a bowl that lasts for 1hr. Plus I don't like smoking leaf material. Distillate only for me. Pure thc only. Nothing else. Mayne some rosin if I want some flavor and taste.

Top Bottom