Rothbury Music Festival

• Thread starter Moe Danks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Last year was the first Rothbury Musisic Festival, I happened to miss it because I was pretty low on cash last summer. This year not so much, I've already had my ticket money stashed away for some time now too. So this year I will be there for sure. From what I have read and was told by people who went last year that it was possibly the best music fest in America.

So I got one question.

Who's comin' with me?

:party0023:

P

psychoactive

It's on my radar brother!

When I asked the folks I know that went. . . they just grinned ear to ear :-)

Nothing but good things. I don't think I heard a single complaint.

I have tickets to 9 concerts to kick this summer off right!!

5 Phish shows(anyone else heard the Hampton sets yet ?!!!!!!!!), Wilco, Willie Nelson, Hackensaw Boys, and Todd Snider!

I would love to add Rothbury's developing line up to the list!

I'll keep in touch mi amigo!

K

koopa troopa

my friend went and said she had a great time. it's almost sad how free drugs are... that's why hippies are hyppies. morality goes out the window...

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

I sorta forgot about this post....But I will never forget about Rothbury. So many good people, music, and drugs. And yes it's insane how many times you can get dosed with what ever fo free!
No info yet, but as long as it happens again in 2010 i'll be there for sure.

Oh yeah, not to mention there is top notch nugs, hash, and edibles all over the place. I'm talking frosting, brownies, and even ice cream all made with danks. This was also the first and only pace i've seen and tried a thc tincture.

L

luvinlife

Rothbury Rocks man.....the string cheese show last year was insane! cant wait for next year.....

Top Bottom