caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:eek:
Rotogrow

ever seen this? :woot:

urbanfog

urbanfog

not that one, but have seen some VERY impressive "coils of bud" via vertical garden. Would love to try one and did a half vert half not semi try once....for me it bombed but I was newer than I am now. The new coliseums they are creating are impressive. awesome sea of green at a angle :D

H

hondapower420

what would one yield off this with 2 1000 watters is it worth the money they want for one of those

Camdawg

Camdawg

This was a high times product of the year one time probably about 8 years ago never seen one in action except in the magazines and I'd almost swear it was that same pic. If they were everything they were cracked up to be you'd probably see someone running one on the forums

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I heard they wherent practical becuz there was no real way to properly seat your clones without seepage on the roto and moisture getting to ur nuggs which inevitably led to bud rot in shtuff i read up on.
Still that may be all grower error i could think of a million ways just off the top of my head to try n get those station lock tite so no feed could drip on the upside down side of the roto action idef wouldnt throw it away if i had one without first giveing it my all to try n make it work cuz that is totally useing that roto to fullest maximized potential if only u could get past the all the quirks n get in fine tuned.

Top Bottom