Rotovap Tutorial For Cannabis...any Suggestions??

• Thread starter tec dan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tec dan

tec dan

Hello all, I am trying to find a video tutorial/information for making cannabis extracts using 200 proof grain alcohol with a rotovap. I can find plenty of video tutorials explaining the basic operation of a rotovap, but non that deal specifically with rotovap operation for the purpose of cannabis oil extract. Any info or direction would be GREATLY appreciated :-)

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

There are lots of ways to make oil rotovap is a lab grade evaporation tool, do you have one laying around? or are you considering buying one for extracting.

The only benefit you would get from a rotovap is it is a more efficient and gentle way to remove the solvents.

tec dan

tec dan

Hello CanalChemist, I have a WilMad LabGlass rotovap model WG-ev311. I'm looking for a source for information "charts" detailing vacuum settings and boiling points and any other "need to know" information. Any info/help from those who have already used a rotovap for the purpose of making oil would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks again :-)

Graywolf

Graywolf

Hello all, I am trying to find a video tutorial/information for making cannabis extracts using 200 proof grain alcohol with a rotovap. I can find plenty of video tutorials explaining the basic operation of a rotovap, but non that deal specifically with rotovap operation for the purpose of cannabis oil extract. Any info or direction would be GREATLY appreciated :)
Not a video, but here is the Skunk Pharm Research write up.
http://skunkpharmresearch.com/evaluation-of-heidolph-instruments-hei-vap-precision-ml-g3/

Top Bottom