Rough idea of how long I have to go?

All these plants are 8 week flower types however these are in their 6 week of flower and not sure how long they have as the trichomes are still clear and not a cloudy/amber one in site?

The last picture about 25% of the hairs are orange on the last 3 there are barely any at all. The last picture is a blue amnesia autoflower and the middle is a cutting I was given and told it's a 8 week flower type. The autoflower was planted 8 weeks ago meaning it should only need 2 weeks left according to the place I bought it from.

Thanks heaps and I understand seedbanks timeframes are under perfect growing circumstances but any help at all or estimate would be great so that I know when to start flushing them.

Have you looked at the trichomes under a microscope? Clear, cloudy, amber? I go by that more. I like my buds a little overripened (more amber). I'd say two weeks. Maybe three. If you like cloudly. Maybe just 1-2 weeks. If you like clear, maybe now or a week (judging from the last photo. It's hard to tell too with HPS light.).

Here's some with my phones flash on. The main cola has like 30% amber hairs the rest of the plant has barely any and just white hairs.

This is all just the autoflower will get pictures of the Cutting I was given

Keep in mind flash on my camera is on. I took a picture without the flash on just so you can see the hairs are pretty much completely white still.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash

Sorbet Stash

DNA Genetics