Round 2, Aliendawg V1 UCE12XL

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Whats good folks. Just chopped my first UC grow and got round 2 in the system already. I will be running Aliendawg this time around. Running Ionic Grow, Ionic Bloom, Cal-Mag, Aquashield, Big Bud and Overdrive.

I will be putting up screens in the next few days to start my epic entire room scrog. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to run this round.

Currently vegging with a couple LED's. In the next couple days I will fire up the HID lamps as soon as the roots hit the water and kick them in high gear.

PPM 250
PH 5.4

Uc round 2 011
sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer uc setup bro gonna be some monster aliendogs in there rock it out MGC!

deacon1503

deacon1503

Which led's and why the choice to use them? Noticeable change/improvement?

Any system/room improvements during the break?

Good luck!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Clean set up bro!!

B

Bud Head

Good luck Cat, just ordered my system today. I may be following your advice.
Good Luck

B

Bud Head

MotherLode, I bet it's nice living in the Gold country. Have U been running the UC I ordered mine today. Can't wait to see how she runs.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Thnanks everyone. To address your question Deacon i am using 2 Grow Panel 300W LED's. I have found that they are great for veg and really aid in root development and for added spectrum in the flower stage. I only have 600W of LED in there and 4400W of HID. I would NEVER use just LED lights on their own. It was kind of an accident mixing the lights but the results were much better with the plants that had mixed spectrum then the ones under pure HID.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

looking forward to you rocking out in there this time... looking very nice so far

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Looking great for round 2,
glad you are hanging around :)

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

damn bro, you keeping busy.. I'm sure you gonna kill it second time around with all the exprience you got from your first run with the UC.. How long you vegin for this round? Get at me when you get a minute.. PEace

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
MotherLode, I bet it's nice living in the Gold country. Have U been running the UC I ordered mine today. Can't wait to see how she runs.

my UC is in storage at the moment - I would like to revisit running it at some point - more then likey I will sell it though

I simply dont have the power available to run a chiller and/or ac to keep the environment where it needs to be - I would have to sacrifice running one of my 600 watt lamps - so the trade off is not worth it

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice! I must have missed the chop shots on the first round though... :thinking

F

FrostyTheGroMan

Ya I actually just got done reading Mr.GoodCats thread on his first run using advanced Sensi A&B. Really curious how that turned out cuz im actually vegging with the same nutes.

Mr.GoodCat, why the switch to Ionic? Did the AN run not turn out how u'd hoped? Would really appreciate any first hand advice with the AN nutes In the UC. Ive read nothing but bad things with AN in the UC n have been thinking about making the switch to a nute line with a proven track record in the UC. Just don't know which one yet.... Don't mind buying all new nutes if it means that my first UC grow will be successful! I dove into the UC head first... I'm really hoping to learn a thing or two from Everyone. Thanks in advance!!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

looking forward to you rocking out in there this time... looking very nice so far

Thanks bro.

Looking great for round 2,
glad you are hanging around :)

I may as well kick it for a bit.

damn bro, you keeping busy.. I'm sure you gonna kill it second time around with all the exprience you got from your first run with the UC.. How long you vegin for this round? Get at me when you get a minute.. PEace

I am putting up and entire room scrog and will veg until the screens are full. Hit me up I got my cell fixed.

clean set up. very nice

Thanks homie.

my UC is in storage at the moment - I would like to revisit running it at some point - more then likey I will sell it though

I simply dont have the power available to run a chiller and/or ac to keep the environment where it needs to be - I would have to sacrifice running one of my 600 watt lamps - so the trade off is not worth it

Looks like you are killing it with the coco anyway bro. Keep up the good work!

Didn't miss them. I didn't take any pics. I will take some dried shots for you.

Ya I actually just got done reading Mr.GoodCats thread on his first run using advanced Sensi A&B. Really curious how that turned out cuz im actually vegging with the same nutes.

Mr.GoodCat, why the switch to Ionic? Did the AN run not turn out how u'd hoped? Would really appreciate any first hand advice with the AN nutes In the UC. Ive read nothing but bad things with AN in the UC n have been thinking about making the switch to a nute line with a proven track record in the UC. Just don't know which one yet.... Don't mind buying all new nutes if it means that my first UC grow will be successful! I dove into the UC head first... I'm really hoping to learn a thing or two from Everyone. Thanks in advance!!

AN Sensi sucks in the UC bro. It has Urea nitrogen in it that really sucks in DWC. After I made the change to Ionic there was a huge difference. AN bloom boosters work good, but base their nutes suck ass

Latest posts

Top Bottom