Round 2, Aliendawg V1 UCE12XL

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bud Head

Going to fire my UC up this weekend if chiller shows up tomorrow. Filled water above Uniseals and ran it everything looks tight. Why did you choose Ionic over Canna. Just curious. Still trying to decide.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Has anyone taken a clone and put it directly to flower, eliminating the veg, in a UC?
I was planning on doing this since I have limited ceiling height.

F

FrostyTheGroMan

AN Sensi sucks in the UC bro. It has Urea nitrogen in it that really sucks in DWC. After I made the change to Ionic there was a huge difference. AN bloom boosters work good, but base their nutes suck ass[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I guess that's pretty much the consensus among UC growers. But it's nice to hear it from you, being that u had great success with AN in the past. I too was an Advance fan but with this current UC endeavor, I think I'm gonna play it safe n run with DM.

What do u think about making the switch to DM for my bloom nutes? I've heard that making the change from one company's nute line to the other isnt the best idea... But Im thinking that since I'd only be flowering in the UC at this point, that the change in nute companies wouldn't matter to much, any thoughts on that? Much respect n thanks again!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Going to fire my UC up this weekend if chiller shows up tomorrow. Filled water above Uniseals and ran it everything looks tight. Why did you choose Ionic over Canna. Just curious. Still trying to decide.

Because its what the team at current culture recommends, and I don't like canna. I think the products are overpriced and they are asshats there, stuck up asshats that think they have the best shit on the planet.

//Has anyone taken a clone and put it directly to flower, eliminating the veg, in a UC?
I was planning on doing this since I have limited ceiling height.

Not me.

AN Sensi sucks in the UC bro. It has Urea nitrogen in it that really sucks in DWC. After I made the change to Ionic there was a huge difference. AN bloom boosters work good, but base their nutes suck ass

Thanks for the heads up! I guess that's pretty much the consensus among UC growers. But it's nice to hear it from you, being that u had great success with AN in the past. I too was an Advance fan but with this current UC endeavor, I think I'm gonna play it safe n run with DM.

What do u think about making the switch to DM for my bloom nutes? I've heard that making the change from one company's nute line to the other isnt the best idea... But Im thinking that since I'd only be flowering in the UC at this point, that the change in nute companies wouldn't matter to much, any thoughts on that? Much respect n thanks again![/QUOTE]

I don't have any experience with DM bro I would be giving you blind advise and thats now how I roll.

B

Bud Head

Do you run aquashield from day 1? how much per gal? who makes it and how much cal mag? is that the first thing that you add and then the ionic? do you mind sharing your feeding schedule. I am a newbie and don't like flying blind. Thanks

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Do you run aquashield from day 1? how much per gal? who makes it and how much cal mag? is that the first thing that you add and then the ionic? do you mind sharing your feeding schedule. I am a newbie and don't like flying blind. Thanks

I run Aquashield from Day 1 at 7ml per gallon. If using RO water I add the cal/mag first at 3ml per gallon and then I will add the base nutes until I get to the desired PPM. In veg I run between 200-300 ppm total.

For flower I do the same thing, but I start out with 1/2 grow and 1/2 base nutes for the stretch and will add the boosters at about week 3. I try not to go over 500ppm in flower because i did see signs over over fert last run when trying to push the plants. I don't have an exact nute schedule I just go by my PPM's. When I add the boosters I will add the boosters at 15ml per gallon like it is recommended and then I add the base nutes last to get to the desired PPM I want, I hope that makes sense.

S

southern

Cool set up. How often do you plan on flushing the system? The recommended 28 days?

B

Bud Head

GoodCat, are U on vacation? Are U sticking to Ionic? I am not impressed with the results that I am having compared to the pics that others are posting. It is easy, no question about that.
I would really like to know your thoughts on Ionic. Thanks Bud Head

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Bud Head, Ionic worked good for me however my UC shit the bed on me and I was forced back into dirt for this round. Here is a look at my current thread, same plants just transplanted into dirt.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

you going to sell the UC and go back to worry free farming .. or keep living on the "edge"?
:wondering?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

i dunno, i may grab some 8 gallon storage conatiners and turn it inro a recirculating hempy system with 75% perlite and 25% coco, not sure yet really though

Top Bottom