ROUND #2 Babyhughie's DIY UnderCurrent

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Well after a successful first grow i am back, rocking the DIY UnderCurrent again... I made a couple changes to the setup including new reflectors.. The reflectors i got are badass i got them sitting around right now waiting to get my new fan/carbon filter before i set them all up.. The strain im running is White Cheddar its White Widow crossed with some kind of cheese not totally sure i do know that it is dank as hell though ... right now the ladies are about 1 week old and doing very good... I will have some pictures up over the weekend after i get the new reflectors and fan installed.. Cant wait!!!! Its gonna be another good one.. I should also inform everyone that this is a completely Legal grow.. Most of my last crop was donated to people free of charge that truly needed the medication including myself... If your looking at ordering some seeds click the link below and do it through there it would truly help me out... Thank you everyone and............ LET THE SHOW BEGIN

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Room Temp: 73
Humidity 50%
water temp: 68
PH: 6.2
PPM:370

Dutch Master Gold A&B and Dutch Master Zone and maybe a little silica. Had great results with it last time so im giving it a go again.. "If it aint broke, dont try to fix it"..

Alright well i walked in the room today and i couldnt resist putting some pics up of the beautiful girls.. i noticed quite a bit of growth and root development over night.. I got a couple pics introducing the girls and a pic of my new reflector got 2 of them but only got a pic of one... with a lot of research i found this reflector it looks sweet, it's large like 33"x 26" or something around that.. It also is a cooltube with the reflector around it.. Its great because there will be no airflow restricted.. Air will blow straight through the round tube, unlike a lot of other reflectors on the market that have the whole bottom glass and have restricted flow because air gets caught on in corners.. check it out cant wait to see how it works...

WHITE CHEDDAR!!!!

5-26-1.jpg

5-26-2.jpg

NEW REFLECTORS!!!

5-26-3.jpg

Top Bottom