round 2 the death match

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

Round 2 the death match
Round 2 the death match
well here we go again. room is the same 6k w/ 13gal/6 buckets/cs nuts/vegged in 8gal /54 inch centers/whitefire/this girl had a strong resistance to my pm problem 1st rd/foilared twice a week/14 fans/9 0n the floor and 5 wall/ air temps will be 85/water 67/ rh 70/girls are currently vegging at 320 ppms 5.4 to 6.2 swing/will pinch once before flip/will 12/12 Friday/using all cs nutes nothing else/

Round 2 the death match 2
D

donkeydon

I didn't burn. that's funny not wanting to burn the place down I do fight fires but after all those years I retired,,, yes to bleach and I like the fungolars to.bleached everything.been spraying for protection also. ill use xxl Trojans if I have to haha,,,,,, take it easy delirium

D

donkeydon

ai
n
Burn now not later. Preventative care sulfur is your friend. Its like a controlled burn to prevent fire.
ow that I can relate to thanx amber/tell alice d to stop by anytime///////

Delerium

Delerium

Burn now not later. Preventative care sulfur is your friend. Its like a controlled burn to prevent fire.
Exactly, I have to look at dates but you can't burn and bleach or vice versa within a certain timeframe.
Bleach first, burn sulphur I forget.

Those plants are already in from the pics?
Bleach, wait 2 weeks and do a burn.

Last edited:
Delerium

Delerium

I didn't burn. that's funny not wanting to burn the place down I do fight fires but after all those years I retired,,, yes to bleach and I like the fungolars to.bleached everything.been spraying for protection also. ill use xxl Trojans if I have to haha,,,,,, take it easy delirium
Vaporized burn, not like a fire, it just smells to reg peeps. Just turn off your carbon when vaping sulphur.

D

donkeydon

still not sold on lighting w/ rows. had 48 (length) in centers. and 36 inch width. 9 by 22 room. was thinkin with 9 ft width and spacing a lil more than 36. would 48 work? thanx a lot .I know I can set them and get better results . donk
Vaporized burn, not like a fire, it just smells to reg peeps. Just turn off your carbon when vaping sulphur.
cool. ill burn 2 weeks into flower. I also bombed the rooms w/ fungalars/ between the 2 I should be ok. thanx. the tough question is lighting for me. I have 9 by 22 by 9. ive got 48 centers had 36 inch across.that was to close .would 48 down and across work w/ 1k lights? have 4 inch on ceiling can hang lites anywhere. that's the big Q .................
20131031 165604

20131031 165604
D

donkeydon

see the space I have on walls. and centers . I would like to put lights in checkerboard. the xoxo . I like using more light to the girls.with 9 ft across I have 3 ft in the middle of plants to hang a 1k light? that's what im not sure of.i hit my rooms 8 ways to sunday for pm and I appreciate all the help a lot but I didn't checkerboard first run .need to this run. I have 22 ft down .so length is cool. its just width that im not sure of. whats coolio is there are tons of folks who have run this checkerboard before.ill hangout in my garden .im still waiting on a lil more growth in veg .wanna bush them as much as I cansoooooo. I know when woodsmaneh told me 48 is great and it is its he widh that's fing me up here.thsnx everyone for reading.. donk

cant download pics .don't know why .hmmmm

D

donkeydon

can hang 1ks anywhere //// thanx dessert q9 squirrel ///stole that from you bro. ps and a few more thanx

20131025 163246
D

donkeydon

a/c has been drained to swamper and portable dehuey also/getting flower room ready for Friday or sooner I hope/ hey alice d/ watch out bro im catching up. haha
to keep this straight . this is my my veg room

D

donkeydon

whitefire//girls are 36 inch here. topped to 30 inch. 4k for now/7k max/ 80 degrees/water 67/rh75/320 ppms/5.8 p/girls went in last Tuesday/my unions on both manifolds leak////// Fing south Korean garbage// hey wait my shit is American/oh well/ move left to right and vacume/ will heat the girls up next week/temps etc/been waiting for this strain/got nightfire in a pack just begging me /will cage 3 round and 3 shoebox/love string/its a work in progress.thanx for stepping in// DONK
20140314 074135

20140314 074129
D

donkeydon

hey delirium whats shakin /// ill show you how to overgrow a garden/// love getting these buckets setup after cutting width and length/girls are eating already /ate 350 down last night to 270 in 24 hrs. sweet. gonna bring up temps tonight/and see what they do/lots of training coming up/

Delerium

Delerium

I'm gonna chug down on some beer and chow down on some rice cakes for the show.
Sterilized today, gonna trans tomorrow. Trimming now. Gonna see if I can get this run solid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom