Round #2 with AC Infinity 4x4 Cloud ☁️ Lab Kit

• Thread starter Average_Joegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Really excited about this lineup!! Will try to be more informative with this grow.
Seed lineup: All Auto Flower
•Mephisto - Creme De La Chem
•Ethos - Pluto Cut
•Ethos - Lilac Diesel x Ethos Haze
•Humbolt Seed Company - Sour Apple x Mint Jelly
Using the classic wet paper towel method for sprouting the seeds. Once sprouted will be going into the AC Infinity seedling tray/humidity dome with heat mat. Using Martian Rocket Foam starting cubes. For lighting starting out with the Migro Aray seedling light. Imagine my surprise when my 3 pack of seeds had 4 beans from Mephisto ✌️😊

Round 2 with ac infinity 4x4 cloud  lab kit
Round 2 with ac infinity 4x4 cloud  lab kit 2
Round 2 with ac infinity 4x4 cloud  lab kit 3
Round 2 with ac infinity 4x4 cloud  lab kit 4
Round 2 with ac infinity 4x4 cloud  lab kit 5
Round 2 with ac infinity 4x4 cloud  lab kit 6
Round 2 with ac infinity 4x4 cloud  lab kit 7
Last edited:
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

The good ole cup of water and paper towel method always works. That’s the way I do it and always get almost 100% success rate. That’s a really nice humidity dome 👍🏼 Never seen those cubes before. I’m old school and sow right into soil. What medium will you be using?
Going to be doing a hydro run with this. Same idea as rock wool cube, but this material instead. Doing a top drip feed system.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Going to be doing a hydro run with this. Same idea as rock wool cube, but this material instead. Doing a top drip feed system.
Very nice, if I still grew hydro I’d definitely try these out. I’m along for the ride 😎

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Sweet!! Following along the new journal!! Keep it up and hope you’re feeling a little better today! ✌️
Thank you for your comments and kind words!! Still feeling pretty rough. Dr said yesterday that this is the rough part as I basically have raw nerve endings just hanging out. Short of the cream and dressing nothing covering exposed nerve endings. Even breathing 🤕 hurts! Wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy!! ✌️😊

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Thank you for your comments and kind words!! Still feeling pretty rough. Dr said yesterday that this is the rough part as I basically have raw nerve endings just hanging out. Short of the cream and dressing nothing covering exposed nerve endings. Even breathing 🤕 hurts! Wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy!! ✌️😊
Hope you have a healthy and fast recovery 🙏

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Thank you!! It's actually a mess right now trying to figure out the best way to set up. After I harvest, have to scrub down the tent and get it ready for the young ladies to move into😊. Cleanliness is one of my top rules!! Prevents a ton of issues down the road!!
Definitely prevention is key, can’t wait to see it up and running man

Top Bottom