Round 2

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Glad you made a new thread. This one should be awesome. There was a lot of good info in the other, but this will be putting it to practice from beginning to end. Can not wait to see ya shine bro!
Yeah thanks bro. Ha ha ha this one better be better. But who knows lmao. I also like the other seeds have no idea what kind these are but we go find out together lmao.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

So I am growing 2 unknown seeds. In fox farm ocean soil. I am growing them at the moment in 1 gal bags. They broke soil Feb/20/2020. And were transplanted to 1 gal pots on March/4/2020. I have them in a 3x3x6 foot vision tent. I am running 2 Atreum 288.2 LED Board, Horticulture Full Spectrum Grow Light Panel, Samsung LM301B. 3000K Spectrum. High efficiency LED boards with 288 diodes for full-spectrum lighting. Nominal power rated at 120W (54 VDC, 2200 mA). 3000K spectrum perfect for Vegetative and Flowering stages. Most of that is off the web sight just in case anyone wanted more information on them. I will be running my AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4, Quiet 4” Inline Duct Fan with Temperature Humidity Controller along with Phresh Filter 701003 Inline Filter, 4 in x 12 in | 200 CFM. That was a pic of them when they broke soil along with a pic of them in their new home. I'll take a pic later of how they look today. I can tell you they did not miss a beat and got bigger. So yeah any questions feel free to ask. Oh yeah hydro run might be happening still debating lol.

20200222 191850
20200304 182509
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

This is awesome brother! I REALLY enjoyed reading your first grow. It was inspiring for me to have faith that I can do it. I watched your trials and tribulations and your triumphant harvest. It will help me out a lot I hope. Not get discouraged. I just looked at the guy with heat stress or who knows what yet issue he is having. Hopefully he will get a solution soon! Im on my 1st grow and my plants are a little behind yours. I have a few kinks to work out. Your 2nd grow will help me judge what I am doing wrong or if Im doing ok. I hope. Lol may your nugs be bigger and better than b4!
CHEERS!

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

This is awesome brother! I REALLY enjoyed reading your first grow. It was inspiring for me to have faith that I can do it. I watched your trials and tribulations and your triumphant harvest. It will help me out a lot I hope. Not get discouraged. I just looked at the guy with heat stress or who knows what yet issue he is having. Hopefully he will get a solution soon! Im on my 1st grow and my plants are a little behind yours. I have a few kinks to work out. Your 2nd grow will help me judge what I am doing wrong or if Im doing ok. I hope. Lol may your nugs be bigger and better than b4!
CHEERS!
Thanks man I appreciate it. Yeah man I hope you can use what ever info on the other post and this post to help you along. Also if you run into issues ask bro. So many people helped me along my grow. This is a great place to get help and help one another. I honestly am not sure I would have made it to harvest had it not been for this group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom