Round

• Thread starter mxer.kx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mxer.kx

mxer.kx

Hey guys just wanted to share round 2 getting underway, after the first grow in my new room went sideways in a hurry due to some poor over fertilizing on my part due to mis diagnosis and burnt up a good portion of my crop...im excited to be starting again some details thus far
Lights - 2 x hlg 550 v2 3000k alibaba knock off
4 x mars 400 converted to citizen 1212 3500k cobs
Cooling - 10" exhaust fan
Media - amended organic soil
Pots - 24 x 5 gallon fabric pot

Room it self is 7.5 Ă— 9.5 ft but am not using that entire space as you can see in the pics

Strains are
5 x auto purple kush
1 x blue dream
1 x bubba kush
1 x royal gorilla
1 x afghan kush "special"
1 x g13
1 x ayahusca purple
13 x gorilla zkittlez ( 2 different phenos)

Lots of random strains i know lol but there is a plan.. im working on my mother/veg room right now planning on keeping several moms for variety as this is personal medical grow and dont want to be constantly medicating with the same strain for months at a time. So once the rooms finished going to be taking some cuts of each plant and use as mothers and once rooted and established flip into flower and keep my favorite strain/plant as mothers. Then as those are vegging and flower room is finished i will cycle in 6 plants vegged for 4 weeks every 4 weeks and harvest 6 plants every 4 weeks.

Any thoughts or comments on that plan?

Any questions feel free to ask but do not want to really debate led vs hid or knock off vs o.g. lights PLEASE and THANK YOU

Round
Round 2
Round 3
mxer.kx

mxer.kx

Damn it !! I meant the title to be round 2 lol....any how those pics are from 2 days ago...Todays pics... just a few angles LOL ..there are a few that are a bit over watered in the back left corner and found a few spots on leaves where water splashed on and magnified the light causing a few little burns

Attachments

20200107 104331
20200107 104439
20200107 104559
20200107 104614
B

Burned Haze

Show me who’s boss bro!
Looking good

subscribed

mxer.kx

mxer.kx

Damn it !! I meant the title to be round 2 lol....any how those pics are from 2 days ago...Todays pics... just a few angles LOL ..there are a few that are a bit over watered in the back left corner and found a few spots on leaves where water splashed on and magnified the light causing a few little burns

Attachments

Anthem

Anthem

Just some update pics the autos are coming alobg nicely everything else got flipped to flower about a week ago

I hope you have some way of removing the water from the drain pans. Leaving water in the drain pan is no bueno

Latest posts

Top Bottom