Rounders KKSCS1/UltraSonja/Ape Grow

• Thread starter rounders02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rounders02

what up folks, okay been a little busy,but got some time to take a few quick shots, after feeding the ladys,as they been have not been getting the attention they deserve,with me being so busy with all the wedding planning for me and my girl wedding next week in Vegas, have not had as much time with the plants but,:icon_dizzy:dont know how some of you all jungle it all at once:whew,but i just think of the reward in the end.... :just man has it been a stressfull month, but n exciting one also, ok on with the Show, just put into flower a couple days ago:the Pix shouldb in rder hopefully
1 KKSCS1
2 Ultra Sonja
1 Grape Ape
also got 1 whitefire,not sure if keeping did not like the way i grew her and stretches to much for me but going to pop another to find the last pheno i had, as she was better suited for my cab...will keep you all posted and updated soon, thanks for letting me share with you all, Happy growing!!!!!!!

Rounders kkscs1ultrasonjaape grow
Rounders kkscs1ultrasonjaape grow 2
Rounders kkscs1ultrasonjaape grow 3
Rounders kkscs1ultrasonjaape grow 4
Rounders kkscs1ultrasonjaape grow 5
Rounders kkscs1ultrasonjaape grow 6
Rounders kkscs1ultrasonjaape grow 7
K

Kilo

some tidy strains... hope you dont mind me joining the show... best with progress

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Lookin real nice Rounders! Im gonna grab a seat while the gettin's good.

BTW, congrats on gettin hitched man!

R

rounders02

hey thanks alot folks,and for checking in..
thanks for the comments kilo...

aperricate the Congrats concept, glad to see ya around...

what koop and thanks again bro.. yup already sampled some from the cutting i gave my friend to hold for me and i was some nice smoke,smelled a little spicey and when ya breack it open smell of sweet starwberry's with a hint of haze if i remember correctly...

here a shot of the ladys together

HPIM2691 4
R

rounders02

what up fellow farmers, well just got back from my honeymoon/vacation, and man did i come back to some monsters in the garden,they sure did blow up:mad0233: while i was away, well here a couple pix they are on start of week 3 up first:

Ultra Sonja

HPIM2825 3
HPIM2827 3
HPIM2832 3
R

rounders02

also thought i throw up a pix of a white fire, although this pheno was dank , going to pop another white fire so see if i can same dankness with less of a stretch..

HPIM2845 2
F

forehead

ivv got the KKSc cut as well and so far that baby looks spot on/im glued.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good rounders!!!I got the Grape Ape going too.I was told that an extra amount of flush time(5 or so extra days)really brings out the colors.Just a tip :)

R

rounders02

thanks for stopping in forehead, stick around things are ust now getting started..

manicgower.. thanks alot bud, sweet hope you enjoy your G.A as much as i did, this is my second run with th Grape Ape, last time it purp up pretty nice all over the bud and more inside once you broke it up, thanks the for the tip i usually flush about 10-14days maybe i will go the full 2 weeks this time to get it more dark prup.

K

koopa troopa

congrats on the honeymoon and all that jazz!

great work rounders. don't you love how that kksc branches like a mofo? she'll start putting in work for you. i got one in week 1.5 of flower.

R

rounders02

thanks lot koopa, yeah she sure does branch out with a maddness. cant wait till she put on he weight,looks like i might have to tie her up, along with the others once they start to swell up.

forehead.. these were Raskal beans that were here on the farm, i was lucky enough to get a cut

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice plants rounders. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

R

rounders02

:yes thanks alot hererisssh, they should start to all really take off in a couple weeks,cant wait till they all frost up myself and start to pack on some bud!!!:banana:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
As you saw, I'm just getting over the hump with my girls. Can't wait for some fresh bud.

Mmm, strawberries and grapes. That's gonna be a great harvest party, I'll be there. :D

R

rounders02

yeah you going to get some great bud, your plant oing to look aswesome when all down up up with that frost and colors..

Mmm, strawberries and grapes. That's gonna be a great harvest party, I'll be there. :D[/QUOTE]

thanks should be like a fruit salad lol...
:party0023: sure thang!:passingjoint:

Top Bottom