ROX flowering enhancer - anyone used it?

• Thread starter biggs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggs

looking for any info on this product. the bloke in the hydro shop says it can increase your yeild by up to 40%. not too sure how reliable the info is. all i could find while doing a search for it:

Rox is a nutrient supplement designed to substantially enhance the yield and quality of your plants. A very powerful flower enhancer indeed. Possibly one the strongest on the market. Use from week 2-5 of flowering.

he said its ÂŁ80 a litre, so its not cheap. any info would be great. thanks.

U

ukcheesehead

looking for any info on this product. the bloke in the hydro shop says it can increase your yeild by up to 40%. not too sure how reliable the info is. all i could find while doing a search for it:

Rox is a nutrient supplement designed to substantially enhance the yield and quality of your plants. A very powerful flower enhancer indeed. Possibly one the strongest on the market. Use from week 2-5 of flowering.

he said its ÂŁ80 a litre, so its not cheap. any info would be great. thanks.

havnt used it but been told its bad stuff . it will make you grow man boobs . and make the herb taste shite . ask stackin he knows some 1 who uses it

B

biggs

havnt used it but been told its bad stuff . it will make you grow man boobs . and make the herb taste shite . ask stackin he knows some 1 who uses it

thanks for the info ukcheesehead. thought it sounded too good to be true.

U

ukcheesehead

thanks for the info ukcheesehead. thought it sounded too good to be true.

cant go wrong with headmasta i give it the :yes so does other growers on her bargin at ÂŁ12 a ltr

devious d

devious d

bought some weed that had been grown with it, stacks on the weight, but the quality was not good but could have been the grower? but was dense and heavy

B

biggs

bought some weed that had been grown with it, stacks on the weight, but the quality was not good but could have been the grower? but was dense and heavy

thanks for the info mate. my pals going to give it a go on his next crop, so i'll soon find out what the crack is. cheers again.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
ROX IS SHIT!!!!! DO NOT USE!

It makes the bud really hard and really hairy. The resin content drops right down and the plants often mould.

Really bad stuff. Similar to the old and now banned superbud.

B

biggs

ROX IS SHIT!!!!! DO NOT USE!

It makes the bud really hard and really hairy. The resin content drops right down and the plants often mould.

Really bad stuff. Similar to the old and now banned superbud.

cheers for the advice theherbalizor. i'll make sure to let my pal know that it's no good. i'm glad i found this out b4 i got round to trying it out for myself. nice one.

U

ukcheeseman

iv been using rox 4 a year now and love the stuff if u in it 4 the money it puka but if you injoy your smoke dont use it as u get much more of a nice smoke wiv out it wen i used it agained an extra kg of cheese from it so has its bad points and good

B

biggs

iv been using rox 4 a year now and love the stuff if u in it 4 the money it puka but if you injoy your smoke dont use it as u get much more of a nice smoke wiv out it wen i used it agained an extra kg of cheese from it so has its bad points and good

an extra keg!!! fuck me. does it affect smell or taste mate?

and at what rate do you use it?

U

ukcheeseman

28032010009.jpg
on the cheese and sssdh i use 3ml per ten litres for 4 feeds only i use cana coco wiv it then after 4 feeds just use cana coco a&b then add pk13.14 wen u would i do 60 plants under 6x600w lights grow them for week and half from cut then put into flower them for 9 weeks and get 4.3k of of them bone dry:smiley_joint:
03052010060.jpg

B

biggs

dam mate that sounds all good. some nice looking buds there too mate. thanks for posting them up. defo will give it ago on one table to see how it turns out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom