Royal Queen Seeds - Support and Discussion Thread

RoyalQueenSeeds

Supporter
🌱 Hey there, fellow cannabis enthusiasts! 🌱

As Royal Queen Seeds, we are thrilled to welcome you to our exclusive discussion thread right here on THC Farmer. We understand the importance of creating a space where our community can connect, share insights, and seek guidance regarding our premium cannabis products.

Whether you're embarking on your first grow or you're a seasoned cultivator, we want to hear from you. Our mission is to provide top-notch seeds and support to help you achieve the best possible results.

Got questions about our strains? Need advice on optimal growing conditions? Want to share your success stories with fellow enthusiasts? This is the platform to do so!

We are here to lend a helping hand, share valuable knowledge, and foster a sense of camaraderie among growers worldwide.

So, let's dive into this conversation together! Share your queries, experiences, and aspirations below, and let's cultivate greatness!

Happy growing!

Your friends at Royal Queen Seeds 🌿

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
@RoyalQueenSeeds - Hello and thanks for the thread!

Is it okay to ask for recommendations? I want to try a high CBD strain. What would be a good one for growing in a small tent?

RoyalQueenSeeds

Supporter
@RoyalQueenSeeds - Hello and thanks for the thread!

Is it okay to ask for recommendations? I want to try a high CBD strain. What would be a good one for growing in a small tent?
Hey mate! Absolutely! That's why we're here for 😉 Our Solomatic CBD strain might be what you're looking for, with 21% CBD. This variety is perfect for indoor growing because it only grows 2 to 3 feet tall (100cm)! Let me know if this helps 🌱

Top Bottom