RP OG kush and Og 18 disappointed

• Thread starter CALIbis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CALIbis

I ordered both the og kush and og18 a few months back. I've read nothing but great reviews on them both. Well I grew them out. 6 seeds from each pAck. The og 18 did grow taller then the og kush but I had different phenos from each pack not 1 was the same. Not 1 smelt the same. Not 1 is og. I hope its just bad luck. I have plenty of grows under my belt I'm just super disappointed spending the money and not getting 1 keeper. The freebies were better. I'm not trying to bash DNA/RP a lot of people like their gear.

Jebus

Jebus

Dam I had my mind set gettin atleast a pack of the OG 18 from RP.

midnight chuck

midnight chuck

I have found really good stuff out of both strains...hard to root up a full room of cuts, but other than that it was some AAA quality DANK for sure...sorry about your misfortune but that's how it goes I guess...can't even begin to think how many times I thought I was gonna find a keeper only to find out 16 weeks later I got a bunch of crappers...

Venom818

Venom818

grew both they weren't bad tasted really good cool high still have 2 new packs

I

ibTheMan

i grew RP Sour Kush and OG18 and the two keepers(1 each) are some of the best weed ive ever smoked to date.

B

Biggestpothead

Yeah iwas disappointed also with the rp og...go with sour kush or find a better breeder

E

Extinctgenetics

Sorry to hear about that my brother. I can say that I do have access to a cut of rps og-18 and its super dank but I will have to admit it took more than one pack to get a keeper. I have grown out a few DNA seeds as well(midnight Kush,blueberrygum) and was not impressed the least bit. With that being said its a gamble, time and money my friend.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Thats too bad bro, I grew both put too, found keepers out of each but let those go after I found OGR keepers.

Heres a pic of my RP OG Kush. Tasted pretty good for an OG. The yield sucked tho.

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/OG%20Kush%20-RP/017.jpg

~Lem

B

biggs

Sorry to hear about that my brother. I can say that I do have access to a cut of rps og-18 and its super dank but I will have to admit it took more than one pack to get a keeper. I have grown out a few DNA seeds as well(midnight Kush,blueberrygum) and was not impressed the least bit. With that being said its a gamble, time and money my friend.

midnight kush and blueberrygum weren't made by dna mate. those were done by g13 labs.

E

Extinctgenetics

@biggs- thans for the correction, dog I knew that don't k ow where my head was at :animbong:

C

CALIbis

Thank you for all your input everyone and yes it's a hit and miss game for sure. Just didn't get the luck of the draw this time. I'll stick with my own beans I made for now, but still will be searching for that og. -CALibis

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

I have had plenty of success with Reserva's OG #18. Honestly only found one dud in two different packs of the 18. I was finally able to get a pack of the OG Kush a while back and have it flowering now. I have 3 moms that look identical and do not look like your typical OG. I hope its fire. The DNA guys have been pretty good to me so far.

Illmind

Illmind

im not even gonna lie nex time someone says sour kush i'm coppin a pack. im just waiting to make sure the coast is clear, cant be fukn with dud bitches.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Sour kush.

I am just finishing a few 18 from seeds, took some early buds few days ago and they smell great, super lemony kushy, taste great too. High is very nive but not the strongest, but it was cut early and quick dried in front of a fan so let's wait and see.

dirk d

dirk d

it really depends on what you like. i grew out the rp og kush and really wasnt impressed. couple times i thought it would turn out great but nope, not that great. if you haven't grown out a bunch of strains then this is going to be real good. and frankly i just found myself always reaching for the "other" jars not the rp og kush jar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom