RTI xtreme gardening tea

• Thread starter reeldrag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

Has anyone used xtreme tea brews and what our your opinions on it.

Element

Element

Way too over priced for what you get. You should go through a few ACT threads on the farm. Youll come across a bunch of recipes for a quarter of the price of XG and theyre way more beneficial.
element

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Way too over priced for what you get. You should go through a few ACT threads on the farm. Youll come across a bunch of recipes for a quarter of the price of XG and theyre way more beneficial.
element

I'm not much of a DIYer, but it's so easy to make your own brewer and brew your own teas, when I saw the cost of using the XG packs regularly it just didn't make sense.

outwest

squiggly

squiggly

I've actually been using the titan controls/xtreme gardening tea brewer (cost 65 bucks). Could easily build one of these for about 25-30 buck, but I ordered this dude just to save myself the trouble (because I'm lazy like that and my time is worth more than $30 an hour to me). This came with a few free xtreme tea bags. I used them, they worked great, however I should note that I used them in conjunction with cap's bennies.

So far as I could tell, it was mostly comprised of earthworm castings--which I'm able to source fresh from down the road (a buddy does vermicompost for his farm, I'm in maize country)--so I won't be ordering more, but if you're in to saving time it appears to be a good product. The mesh on the bags was properly sized for microorganisms to pass through undamaged, which is a big plus in my book (several of the tea products I've tested get this VERY wrong).

redbud

redbud

element

No big deal for those of us with money. These are easy and they work

Top Bottom