Ruderalis By Sight?

• Thread starter somethingwit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
somethingwit

somethingwit

So, I am in the early middle stages of my first grow. I am growing from seeds, but the seeds were just some that I had laying around. Nothing special about them, and for sure have no clue what strain they are (or even indica/sativa dominance is unclear for me).

Since this took off out of the blue and I wasn't actually expecting to grow these seeds, one of my biggest worries is that one or two of the plants are going to turn out to be some ruderalis or some kind of autogrow strain. I can tell the difference in the composition of the plants visually, but that typically is from pictures or drawings of a fully mature ruderalis plant being compared to fully mature plants from indica and sativa.

I guess one of my two questions is is there a way to be able to visually tell from just looking at the leaves early on that you are looking at a ruderalis? Like, when the plant is still 12"-16" tall.

The other question that I have is what if one or two do turn out to be ruderalis... What do I do? Just leave them in there with the other plants on their veg cycle and let the autoflower thing do its job while everyone else is vegging out? Any other suggestions?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Where would you of gotten Auto seeds from if you didn’t purchase them?
If it’s bag seed , I doubt you’ll find any Ruderalis.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

start here.
Where did you acquire the beans from?
Did you sample the herb they came from?
What part of the world are you in?
Are ruderalis / ditch weed a common thing around you?
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Round my parts all rudies are shot on sight. :D

Top Bottom