Ruderalis latency photo that end up as autos

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
long story short I got some runtz stoned cowboy tester beans from seedsman all I had to do was grow them and report my findings.

Seemed easy enough the beans where photoperiod and I had space to grow them trouble is they flowered in veg witch wasn’t ideal as my veg tent wasn’t expecting it so they ended up in the flower room under 12/12 there doing really good and are showing heavy fruiting

Thing is how did I end up with autos I mean it’s not a small company i doubt they knowingly breed it with Ruderalis.

Can Ruderalis be latent, be carried over by a strain that never showed it had Ruderalis in it. just confused as to how they ended up being automatics

N

NewbyNoob

I don't really know But I had three photo plants last year same strains planted in mid april and one of them flowered mid June early July rest started at the end of July. Some photos just might be a little quicker, maybe stress is a factor too I don't know. I am sure someone who knows more can help though

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I don't really know But I had three photo plants last year same strains planted in mid april and one of them flowered mid June early July rest started at the end of July. Some photos just might be a little quicker, maybe stress is a factor too I don't know. I am sure someone who knows more can help though
Thanks I ruled stress out as it happened to everyone else who got them tester beans guess the answer is due to them being tester seeds

Top Bottom