rufff feading scedual for a non retun dripp irigation system

• Thread starter money is green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

money is green

]as the title says can any 1 help me with a ruff guide so i can get a idea on how much water i should be putting Frew the system to the pots frew out the stages I'm growing in cann coco pro frew a non return dripper system with fast flowing stakes

Ever after

Ever after

depends on how big they are.
canna COco a+b
ummmmmm LESS IS MORE. go with 80 to 75 ppm rise every week. + h&g drip clean

add some pk at week 4 just a little and 5 more than a little

2 week flush?

get high

the coco does give off potassium @ week 3
to influence budding some people do add some pk at week 1 if they vegged for a month or if the plants are just huge to begin with 2feet+

even at 4.5 feet @ finish some heavy feeders don't even like to eat above 1200PPM~~~~~

Ever after

Ever after

can you tell us what size pot you use... without any info we do not know anything

25% run off is a good rule to go by.

you are kinda unclear so thats all i can do

by the way most people on here will not grow the plants for you so you need to step it up and do your share

M

money is green

I'm using 15 liter pots and I'm using ionic coco grow
canna rizotonic canna canizime canna Terra Flores and cnna boost for nutes thanks for reply

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

water by hand first. learn how long it takes them to dry out. That amount of time will also change based on plant health, plant size, container size, temperature, etc. When you hook them up to a pump then manually kick it on when they start to dry. Then you learn the how much and the how often. Usually it is every other or couple of days when they are small, going to once a day for me in full flower.

-TF

M

money is green

thanks for reply i am watering by hand for a min till veg as finisht then will see how mutch theyr taking up in a day thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom