Where them flowers at
I was sure hoping to see a finished grow journal of the rugburn og
Hopefully you got some pics to throw at us

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Where them flowers at
I was sure hoping to see a finished grow journal of the rugburn og
Hopefully you got some pics to throw at us
Sorry folks,..... life, my real job and I think root aphids and a couple males got the best of me and all my plants. That goes for the rest of my threads as well.

I am all good, focused, reset and have already popped more beans including the rest of the rugburn, will be a while for flowers though. Thanks to all for checking in, happy new year. may 2014 enlighten us!

K

kushykush

There was a grow of these on IC that was insane. I know this is an old thread, but that grow alone made me buy a pack. They were some of the dankest things I have seen in a while. I will be starting them soon and maybe do a journal as well for those who want to see them.

S

ssteely71

Just germinated my pack.

Let us know how it goes Zeke, please. I have a pack of Rugburn too. I popped only one seed of mine and it outgrew the rest of the starts but at day 45 or so it let me know it was a boy and it got culled. But it was very vigorous, had good branchy structure, a little stretchy, ca/mag hungry, liked its soil dry and was sensitive to the heat of T5s more than others. Best of luck

K

kushykush

Been absent for a while, but an update on my RugBurn- 3 females out of 7 seeds germinated. They get tall... and I mean TALL! Be prepared to flower early, or have a lot of head room. These stretched for at least 3 weeks and even after bending over, the horizontal ends continued to stretch, so it can be a handful. No hermie issues whatsoever with only a couple weeks left to go. Two main phenos, the super tall lemon leaning pheno, and a shorter(but still tall) more diesel kush smelling pheno. Both are beautiful with plenty of resin on them. Unless they really explode these last 20 days, the yield is not super impressive, but not terrible either. Like a lot of the other OG's I have ran, the tops are heat sensitive, so again, use caution with height. They both look and smell incredible and with zero hermie issues, I am very pleased with both. I will share the final outcome here in a couple weeks. So far though, they look to be keepers.

S

ssteely71

Been absent for a while, but an update on my RugBurn- 3 females out of 7 seeds germinated. They get tall... and I mean TALL! Be prepared to flower early, or have a lot of head room. These stretched for at least 3 weeks and even after bending over, the horizontal ends continued to stretch, so it can be a handful. No hermie issues whatsoever with only a couple weeks left to go. Two main phenos, the super tall lemon leaning pheno, and a shorter(but still tall) more diesel kush smelling pheno. Both are beautiful with plenty of resin on them. Unless they really explode these last 20 days, the yield is not super impressive, but not terrible either. Like a lot of the other OG's I have ran, the tops are heat sensitive, so again, use caution with height. They both look and smell incredible and with zero hermie issues, I am very pleased with both. I will share the final outcome here in a couple weeks. So far though, they look to be keepers.
Can you drop a pic?

zeke

zeke

Ran the rug burn og outside and it is sick! Reeks like sour d and kicks like a mule. Easily my favorite outdoor strain this year. I hope I can find 5 packs.....

zeke

zeke

Grabbed 4 more packs this weekend, got skunked in San Bernardino they sold out so quick. I'm gonna throw these in a secluded outdoor locale and work it into a nice acclimated IBL. Shit was so mature last year I figured I'd just select for my climate. Fucking nasty chem outdoor above the 45th parallel without cover...Outdoor early finishers don't have to suck apparently.

Top Bottom