Rules For Growing

• Thread starter Nog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nog

We have all heard of the No Tell, No Smell, No Sell rules, but sometimes that's not enough.

This mainly applies to places where it's illegal to grow, which is most of the world.

No Tell is actually the second most important, more import than that is don't show anyone your grow. And I mean anyone. Not family, not best friends you have known for years. No one. Because it will get to LE, whether they get busted and shop you to do a deal, or they tell other people who will tell LE.

It's one thing for someone to tell LE that you said you are growing, but the first thing LE is going to say is have you actually seen the plants? And if they say no, they just said they were growing, then LE may not do anything about it.
But if someone is prepared to swear they saw your grow, then it may lead to a search warrant.

But still don't tell anyone.

Secondly you must stay of LE's radar.
Like don't be in their minds.
Consciously avoid situations where you may come in contact with LE, as you don't want them to know you exist.
You may think this is taking it a bit far but I believe in staying off the streets as much as possible.
Sure you have to go shopping, whatever, but don't hang around the streets.
Also if you hang around bars or on the streets, there is a chance you could get involved in something which could lead LE to search your house. And what I'm referring to is if you have to punch someone out or defend yourself in some other way, and then LE could become involved.

I think it's best to avoid getting in such a situation while you are growing. This mainly applies if you are doing numbers; a couple of plants in a closet would not matter that much.
That's why I believe in consciously avoiding any situation which could lead to conflict or incidents by staying home.

Thirdly if you are growing never carry any weed in public. You get caught and they may get a search warrant to search your house for more and then you are gone.

Now obviously if you are growing numbers then you will be donating most of the harvest.
This violates the No Sell rule, and puts you at more risk.
But some people have to do it because they need the money.

All I can say on this is it can be risky, depending if you are on LE's radar or not, and depending on who you are donating to.
First rule if you are donating; No fucking text messages!!!
Text messages are saved by the phone company for 2 years, and LE can go and access them and use them as evidence in court to convict you.
Also they can get hold of your phone and recover deleted text messages.

I know people who got busted because LE got hold of their phone and looked at the undeleted text messages arranging deals. And as I said these text messages can be used as evidence of dealing in court.

If some idiot does actually send you a text message saying something like can I get a quarter on credit then don't reply. If you reply you are acknowledging that the text is for you and you know what he's talking about. Just ignore.

A phone call is a lot safer, as they can't recover the calls later, they have to be actually bugging your phone to know what was said.

Fourthly, don't hang around in a "scene". You don't want all the stoners and anyone else to know who you are, be invisible, stay out of sight.
Out of sight, out of mind. You don't want to be known and talked about by the local stoners and any criminal fraternities. It must be like you don't exist to them. Criminals are always police informers.

Don't have people over your house unless things are really squared away, you don't want them seeing anything and getting suspicious.
Even then there is a chance they will do something that will bring LE to your door, and maybe inside a house.

I actually think if you are doing numbers you have to be an invisible hermit to be as safe as you can.

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I think I have broken all the rules, my brain damage makes me have the mind of a handicapped child. I cant keep a secret, I say things I shouldnt, devulge too much info to people that dont need to know, I have no off switch and no censor button. Ive shown multiple people my past grows including my grandmother. Once my grandma transplanted a plant for me that she found growing in the yard so it wouldnt be run over by the mower.
Not to say that you are wrong, you are completely right about keeping it low key but what happens if you cant keep your mouth shut and sometime yell things out uncontrollably? Ill tell you what, you just keep on keeping on. Im still here, and if they come get me I have some beans hidden to pop the day I get out.
Haha, plus I live in a little town in a non mmj friendly state and I wear stoner clothes, hemp necklaces, red eyes and all. The store clerks really give you funny looks when you go in reeking of fresh herb.

Top Bottom