@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good broham

hopefully you got some stackers there!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin very clean! I like the training bra u built for ur girls. Shit is about to take off bro! Keep it up, Fred.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good broham

hopefully you got some stackers there!

They're really packing on the weight now. I'm happy so far. I'm not nailing it right now though. I went away for the 4th. I repotted before i left and blah blah....When I got home they were yellow. I have to try and get these back in check because i want a strong finish. I'll get some pics up tonite. Gonna show my yellow to the world. Uhh... :(

Lookin very clean! I like the training bra u built for ur girls. Shit is about to take off bro! Keep it up, Fred.

Thanks, They responded well to the late training. Can't wait to see what i can do with some cuts.

Looking very nice Fred! They will get heavy soon!

They've really started pumping out buds. I can only imagine what it would be like if I didn't have this little hic-cup. Can't wait to get these to finish line.

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't think i've posted pics this crappy before but here they are. Embarrassed :sweating The third picture down is the bottom of the second picture. That branch was only a couple inches past where the stake is tied when i flipped. I spread em' and let em' recoup..... then flipped so all the growth above the ties are gains from after the 12/12 started. pretty impressive considering the health problems and check out that shabby repair job on the broken branch union. She grew right around it and through it... :)

My writing is horrible. I can't seem to get the thoughts out of head on to this screen. Not as good as I would like anyway. I'm trying though!:ninja

P1030111.JPG

P1030109.JPG

P1030108.JPG

P1030107.JPG

P1030104.JPG

P1030102.JPG

fred

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol they dont looks so bad bro - seem like they are still getting fat and greasy

just how I like them

my buds - not my women

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

^^^lol^^^ Looking good, Fred. You'll be able to overcome that little hiccup, for sure. Nice work. But remember, no rest for the wicked. no more vacations. haha! Peace

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Whats wrong with a fat greasy woman?

http://i56.invalid.com/50impt.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nuttin - as long as she dont hurt me

lmao

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm not sure i can handle that one. She might kick my butt if I don't do her right.

HortiLab

HortiLab

No worries Fred...a bit yellow but you can still see the potential!

I am 100% sure you will be able to treat your "Sour Amnesia" girls to a satisfying finish.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Shit we all know how fast and easy the leaves can turn, that's some serious super croppin right there homie love it they get so fat and stacked ,bitc$es are lookin real nice and there deff some monster yielders can't wait to see how they finish take it easy bro!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the support guys. They are swelling up and looking much better. The smell is lovely. I can't wait. So far it reminds me of the best cuts SLH I had but with some other dankness to it. Also the lemon is smelling more tart then SLH. Anyway, I'll be doing a lot more talking about these after I've run some through the Toro. :bong-hits:

fred

G

greenkeeper

well fred well done so far what i seen looks very yummie
i bet they are almost done by now mabe 1-2 weeks idk since your last post is already 2 weeks old
any news? pics?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Greenkeeper. I took some pics today...

HORTILAB RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE UPDATE!!!!!!

Don't forget this was not a planned out training job. I did some last minute bending etc just before the flip. I imagine you could pull some serious weight with these if you train them right from the begining. I just want to try the smoke so bad. I usually don't pick an early sample but I'm not sure i'll make it until the end this time. The end is at least 3 weeks away...

Bitches are smelling right now let me tell ya! WHoot hoo.. :icon_animal26:

Drum roll.......

Ouch! get this one out of the way. Smells very dank and i've got my eye on her for sure!

P1040045.JPG

Gimme sum a dat yumm yumm...

P10400031.JPG

P1040005.JPG

P1040012.JPG

Ice ice baby...

P1040042.JPG

Girl you know it's true....

P1040017.JPG

P1040022.JPG

P1040039.JPG

P1040035.JPG

P1040064.JPG

P1040060.JPG

P1040059.JPG

There will be plenty more close ups at the end........

fred

P

paulycali

They are looking soooo nice. Beautiful bitches for sure Me Likey

How many weeks in are they?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Go Fred! I need to take cuts off my girl for inside. She's getting huge outside in the Cali sun. Ur hella funny quoting 90's songs! I know that Milli Vanilli song. Ooh ooh I love, Girl u know it's true! Lmao!

Illmind

Illmind

hoooo, what's good fred! looking righteous bruh, what u rockin with smart pot n coco? im about to do a few test with smarts and regs with moms. c if these fuckers are worth the extra doe. i personally like the root mass in smarts and easier big pot transplants but i think regs will do equal. we'll c.

waayne

waayne

Man those are looking sweet :rock
I wish I could smell those beauties.
They're really impressive!
I'm looking forward to hearing how they smoke.

Happy Harvest Fred :harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom