Run off or no run off in Coco

• Thread starter Roxyheart420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I live in a place called Tasmania it’s an Island at the bottom of Aus heat really isn’t the problem here it’s the cold I do shut the flower tent down for a month in the middle of summer which is January here I do try and keep my plants low and the light is at the top of my tent with about 3.5 feet to the canopy I have 2 extraction fans/carbon filters and a hyper fan inlet which helps I have a swamp cooler aircon to but don’t ever use it I do get slight canoeing of the top leaves towards the end of flower but other than that they are sweet✌️
I know of Tasmania but have never visited. In my younger days I used to surf competitively so I got to visit Australia a couple times. A friend of mine I met when I played music professionally has a "farm" in Tasmania he told me about. He's in a band called Wolfmother.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I know of Tasmania but have never visited. In my younger days I used to surf competitively so I got to visit Australia a couple times. A friend of mine I met when I played music professionally has a "farm" in Tasmania he told me about. He's in a band called Wolfmother.
Yea I’ve heard all Wolfmothers stuff Andrew stockdale got sum chops on him👍 That’s awesome pro surfer and muso you would have some stories to tell no doubt you guys are mad massive waves sharks rips nah il stick to dirt bikes 😂

Blazing1975

Blazing1975

I grow with coco in SIP buckets...no run off lol
Do plants grown in Coco coir prefer a pH of 5.5-6.0 or above. Also does watering more frequently without letting medium dry out at any time prevent EC from increasing too much?

Top Bottom