Running into Defiency after flushing?

• Thread starter Justooo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Justooo

The yellowing is continuing, are you guys sure it’s not due to poor nutrients. I haven’t added anything since 1/8/2023.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The yellowing is continuing, are you guys sure it’s not due to poor nutrients. I haven’t added anything since 1/8/2023.
is the light still 30 inches away?
what nutrients you have there? take a picture of them..
when was the last time you watered them?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ahh i did this same thing my first grow... what i THINK happened was i washed all the ph buffer out and then ran into a ph problem, plants looked just like yours do and i chased it all the way to the end lol... I say think cause i really really suck at diagnosing plant symptoms, even after 5 years of growing.... just something about it isnt clicking in my brain

J

Justooo

is the light still 30 inches away?
what nutrients you have there? take a picture of them..
when was the last time you watered them?
Yes. And I have coast of maine 524 and down to earth 444. But I haven’t added anything since my initial transplant into the 5gal. And I watered them 2 days ago.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

You gotta get that tent cleaned up, you're just asking for problems in there with all that crap all over the floor, i know it was mentioned before but its no joke, take it from someone who just had their shit wiped out twice in a row mid flower each time.

J

Justooo

Man I’m not gon lie. It looks like it’s progressing and getting worse and I feel like the one on the left will die or suffer a bad yield if I don’t anything soon. Ive been texting in here for 2-3 days now and still running in circles.
It’s seems like no one really knows what’s goin on and I have to just experiment because I’m running out of time. But im praying that’s not the case and someone comes be my Superman 😭

Last edited:
J

Justooo

You gotta get that tent cleaned up, you're just asking for problems in there with all that crap all over the floor, i know it was mentioned before but its no joke, take it from someone who just had their shit wiped out twice in a row mid flower each time.
Alright. It will be a lil hard with the net in. I’ll just take out the drip liner. And put it back next grow. And brother I know that was painful Lmao. I’d probably cry

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Just clean around the pots for now then. But keep it clean from here on out. As far as your plant issues, im not one that can help. Like i said before, i suck at diagnosing plant issues

J

Justooo

how did you know it was time to water also?
all plants needed a watering on the same day?
you want a tip?
get rid of that net, totally useless and it’s not helping you at all..
I water when the leaves start wilting, humidity is low, and I poke my finger into the medium to see how dry it is (but ofc that can’t tell if the bottom is dry or not).
and really think its useless? it helped to spread it out, but its holes are really wide unfortunately

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I water when the leaves start wilting, humidity is low, and I poke my finger into the medium to see how dry it is (but ofc that can’t tell if the bottom is dry or not).
and really think its useless? it helped to spread it out, but its holes are really wide unfortunately
ya i just hate those things..
as you go through grows you’ll get your own system that works for you..
the plant does not need a feeding yet, soon probably.. those leaves that are affected will only get worse until they are dead and fall off, there is probably others which are slowly getting worse that you haven’t noticed yet..
i’d just focus on having a nice environment 24/7, and go through a couple wet/dry cycles while watching the plant to see if i could figure out what’s going on..
so is there a fan directly blowing on the plants or does the fan oscillate?
i’m wondering if the plates underneath the bags are holding any water/moisture?
your temps should be
75 ish humidity should be 50-55%..
and really think its useless? it helped to spread it out, but its holes are really wide unfortunate

TSD

TSD

There's not necessarily a direct correlation between low humidity and needing to water... I mean there can be, but humidity is heavily influenced by the weather outside and the room the tent is in as well. Are they looking perky then drooping so you water, then they perk back up? Droop can mean too much water, too much light, or general unhappiness for other reasons too. Sticking a finger in is definitely not an accurate measurement. They look like they're loaded up on nitrogen too..

J

Justooo

ya i just hate those things..
as you go through grows you’ll get your own system that works for you..
the plant does not need a feeding yet, soon probably.. those leaves that are affected will only get worse until they are dead and fall off, there is probably others which are slowly getting worse that you haven’t noticed yet..
i’d just focus on having a nice environment 24/7, and go through a couple wet/dry cycles while watching the plant to see if i could figure out what’s going on..
so is there a fan directly blowing on the plants or does the fan oscillate?
i’m wondering if the plates underneath the bags are holding any water/moisture?
your temps should be
75 ish humidity should be 50-55%..
Yeah I’m going to make a net with smaller size holes to actually weave them thru next time but I bought this a while ago and figured it was better to use than waste.
And so since it doesn’t need a feeding, should I worry about the yellowing leaves? And also the taco leaves? As you said there are others slowly getting worse but I’ve noticed and that’s why I’m trying hard to figure out this issue before it gets too bad.

And the fan oscillates. I checked earlier for water under the bags and plates, all dry. And temps I can’t keep that low without reducing light brightness, it’s currently at 60% brightness. My temps are usually 79-82 and when I have the humidifier on humidity is 60-50

J

Justooo

There's not necessarily a direct correlation between low humidity and needing to water... I mean there can be, but humidity is heavily influenced by the weather outside and the room the tent is in as well. Are they looking perky then drooping so you water, then they perk back up? Droop can mean too much water, too much light, or general unhappiness for other reasons too. Sticking a finger in is definitely not an accurate measurement. They look like they're loaded up on nitrogen too..
Yes they would be perky, after a couple days and soil starts drying out they begin to droop. I water, they perk back up in only an hour or so. And mannn everyone else saying they see no issue with nitrogen, this be confusing me lol.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yes they would be perky, after a couple days and soil starts drying out they begin to droop. I water, they perk back up in only an hour or so. And mannn everyone else saying they see no issue with nitrogen, this be confusing me lol.
well if your not feeding it yet, than nutrients are getting less available, but your probably close to feeding..
just post updates everyday with pictures..
your curled down leaves etc will not fix themselves for the most part..
really just leave her be for few days..
we’re watching and here to help..

J

Justooo

well if your not feeding it yet, than nutrients are getting less available, but your probably close to feeding..
just post updates everyday with pictures..
your curled down leaves etc will not fix themselves for the most part..
really just leave her be for few days..
we’re watching and here to help..
So do u think I should top dress a half dose tonight to give time to break down? Or continue to wait a couple days, either way the under the first 4 inches the soil is still wet so I can’t really top dress right now anyway. Also should I grab a recharge pack to help the microbes?
Also thank you for being here in this tough time 🥲

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So do u think I should top dress a half dose tonight to give time to break down? Or continue to wait a couple days, either way the under the first 4 inches the soil is still wet so I can’t really top dress right now anyway. Also should I grab a recharge pack to help the microbes?
Also thank you for being here in this tough time 🥲
nope no need to do anything.. and don’t worry
i’m just starting to wonder about you?
will you be ok?
the plant will be fine,
unless there’s pest or mildew both of which you don’t seem to have..
just post some pictures tomorrow of the plants

J

Justooo

nope no need to do anything.. and don’t worry
i’m just starting to wonder about you?
will you be ok?
the plant will be fine,
unless there’s pest or mildew both of which you don’t seem to have..
just post some pictures tomorrow of the plants
Here are some photos before lights cut off. I have to work tomorrow morning so I probably won’t be able to take some until later at night. Very droopy and sad looking, making me sad as well. No pests or Mildew.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Here are some photos before lights cut off. I have to work tomorrow morning so I probably won’t be able to take some until later at night. Very droopy and sad looking, making me sad as well. No pests or Mildew.
they look to be needing to be watered again.,
water them when lights come on.,
how big are those bags?
how much water do you use for each one?

Top Bottom