Running into trouble in early stage! :(

• Thread starter DonaldsFirstGro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonaldsFirstGro

DonaldsFirstGro

Hello Growmies, this is my first time growing and so far my plant has been growing indoors from seed (2 weeks now). I transplanted to a bigger pot 2 days ago and provided nutrients and decided to put it outside for the fist time today and I think it went into shock. I brought back inside right away. I saw one of the little fan leaves getting droopy and decided to trim it off. I need help I am very worried that my plant will not make it now :( any tips will be apreciated.
Running into trouble in early stage

Running into trouble in early stage 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm first off , now what medium are you growing in what nutes how strong looks like to much light with the leaf margin turning up as it is . OD .

DonaldsFirstGro

DonaldsFirstGro

Hi welcome to the farm first off , now what medium are you growing in what nutes how strong looks like to much light with the leaf margin turning up as it is . OD .
Thank You! I am currently growing on a budget and this a closet grow. The plant is under a CFL 15 wtt. I transplanted it and provided this liquid fertilizer I use for my indoor plants with a NPK 20-20-20.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok well good luck remember with cannabis LESS IS MORE when starting off your seedlings . Happy growing regards OD .

DonaldsFirstGro

DonaldsFirstGro

As One drop pointed out the leafs are curling like a taco.. they do this when too hot or too much light. How close and what light are you using
15 watt CFL and I have it about 5 inches above the plant. Also it used be on 24hrs cycle and just switched it to a 16-8 is that good?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I would raise up the light to 18”to 24 “ above the plant .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
He just got one small 15watt cfl bulb
I was gunna suggest 10 inches above seedling. I never used CFL bulb before tho
Yes same here I was just making sure it wasn’t up at 36 “ , this is where a lot of new growers get blindsided , in my opinion you need to do some home work on your required equipment needed to grow , not just walk in and plant a seed and hope that what little knowledge and equipment you have and expect to pull off a great crop ..... It just doesn’t work like that I’m sorry OD . Before you grow you have to know .......Od

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Are you intending on doing a outdoor grow ?

DonaldsFirstGro

DonaldsFirstGro

Yes same here I was just making sure it wasn’t up at 36 “ , this is where a lot of new growers get blindsided , in my opinion you need to do some home work on your required equipment needed to grow , not just walk in and plant a seed and hope that what little knowledge and equipment you have and expect to pull off a great crop ..... It just doesn’t work like that I’m sorry OD . Before you grow you have to know .......Od
Oh yes I will be buying the supplies I need once all the Gardening shops open in my town and that will be very soon. I just wanna make sure I get this started at least. This is a photoperiod sativa btw not sure about the strain.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Oh yes I will be buying the supplies I need once all the Gardening shops open in my town and that will be very soon. I just wanna make sure I get this started at least. This is a photoperiod sativa btw not sure about the strain.
Ok cool yes I understand I’ve had to order in supply’s because of current world crisis situation , what you can do I mean time all you can do is don’t over water , if you adding nutes then for this size seedling I would make up a 1/4 strength feed , water till 10 % run off , make a growing rack to elevate the plant keep a good Ari flow around the plant not directly on it , if you use drip trays get some pot risers to elevate pot up out of run off do not leave run off in drip tray after plant has drained empty out to waste , these are the very simple rules I grow by and if you look at my crops a picture speaks a thousand words . 👀🧐 regards OD.

DonaldsFirstGro

DonaldsFirstGro

I will be on top of it for sure. I have all the time in the world right now. I'm in a complete lock down. Imma get it on rn and thank you for the advice. I will be uploading the progress once a week so you guys can check it out !

Top Bottom