Runoff Ppm Reading At 6000-8400ppm In Coco

• Thread starter Whitesnake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Your problem lies with the amendments you've added to your coir. I have not checked the run-off of my coir in years and I rarely feed to run-off.
I'm in coir with 20% perlite only, veg feeds at 450 ppm (.5). Flower at 550 ppm (.5). Some days the plants will require daily feeds, sometimes every other day for feeds. All depends on the plants requirements at the time.
Just some shots of my gardens.
DSCN0672
DSCN0777
9 lt. pots of coir (2.5 gal) .

Dewd

Dewd

its just not physicaly possible brother.calibrate or buy a new one.
It is possible. I ran 15,000 ppm in dwc for a week or two thinking it was 1500 ppm. Plants got leathery but survived.

Dewd

Dewd

What??????????????? wow
I sold ro systems and water softeners for 20 years. I owned tds meters the whole time. But none of them went back and forth between x1 and x10. When I started growing a got a cheap tds meter from the grow store. I had no idea it was reading x10. Learned quick. Went out and got a better tds meter.

fatawa

fatawa

It is possible. I ran 15,000 ppm in dwc for a week or two thinking it was 1500 ppm. Plants got leathery but survived.
must of had some big rezi's.i kno a 10gal tote idt its possible unless you went crazy over on nutes to begin with..even a 100ppm raise is alot n my world.live n learn tho.hopefully no longer an issue for u

Dewd

Dewd

must of had some big rezi's.i kno a 10gal tote idt its possible unless you went crazy over on nutes to begin with..even a 100ppm raise is alot n my world.live n learn tho.hopefully no longer an issue for u
I did. I went super crazy on the nutes. I was clueless. This was many years ago.
I was trying to get my tds up to 1500 like I was told. But 1500 was actually 15,000

Top Bottom