runt clones

• Thread starter skunkypaul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

skunkypaul

why is it when i select the best clones for flowering in nft

theres allways one clone that just sits in my trays and refuses to grow like the other selected clones

this problem is not related to the position in the trays ...i always seem to get one runt please help its doing my head in:help:

the rest of the clone as usual do very very well...its just the odd one that wont grow like the rest..some times all the clones are good...but most of the time theres allways a runt...

the planted clones are allways of the highest quality ie growth and root development

and i allways have a excellent harvest but the odd runt gets on my damm nervs:passingjoint:

D

Dr Herbal

is it getting over grown by the other clones hence not getting any light, had this prob my self but was running a willma system at the time
Are you proppa packing the cuts into the nft could be that youve too many
hope it helps ya mate
peace

S

skunkypaul

dr herbal i dont pack the clones in at all

theres allways one that wont have it:dull

i get 3 oz average from the rest of them

theres allways one that refuses to veg and stays stunted

the rest are nice thou:bong2:

i grow 3 ft bushes spaced a foot apart...:)

whatcha reckon dr herbal im stumped:help:

D

Dr Herbal

hmmm thats fucked up..... how long you veg for you could try air prunning When i run my nfts i like to veg a month and make sure the rockwool cubes are packed then once in nft they all shoot up straight away..... All your cuts properly rooted before they go in cubes you want a few roots pocking out before they goin in cubes(sure you all ready know this just wanna cover every angle).... What nukes you used for cloning and now.... How do ya roots look on each run they saying healthy and nice a white.... you running the same strain in each nft :)

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
If you need ten take 15 or 20 cuttings select the cream of the crop toss the rest. better to have to many to chose from than have to use a runt.

S

skunkypaul

clone roots

hmmm thats fucked up..... how long you veg for you could try air prunning When i run my nfts i like to veg a month and make sure the rockwool cubes are packed then once in nft they all shoot up straight away..... All your cuts properly rooted before they go in cubes you want a few roots pocking out before they goin in cubes(sure you all ready know this just wanna cover every angle).... What nukes you used for cloning and now.... How do ya roots look on each run they saying healthy and nice a white.... you running the same strain in each nft :)

hi dr herbal all the clones are fully rooted into 3 inch cubes before they hit the nft tray;)

and i allways take more clones than i need only using the best for the nft system.the 3 inch cubes have a profussion of roots before transplant,the roots are allways pearly white and healthy,

i only run full runs of the same plants......

got anymore ideas im stumped dude:evilgrin0021:

D

Dr Herbal

Mate dont no what to say now can you get a few pics from different angles see if i can see somthing dout it but worth a try
peace

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
happens to me damn near every grow, wish there was a quick answer but I aint found it yet.

jj

K

kill-9

Is it the first one you cut off? Do you put it in water right away? or is it out n about and the last one to be put in a medium? How do you do your clones?

M

Midnight

julsbagell I DO THE SAME THING TOO

I always got 1 or 2 same way runts but could be anything ...i always take 4-5 more than i need to fill my room ..that way i choose the stongest ones for planting

Top Bottom