Runt lsd, advice please.

• Thread starter kennyhfc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kennyhfc

Alright folks,

Some advice needed.

I've got an lsd 4 week into veg, topped 2 weeks ago and she's still only 3.5 inches high. My intention was to scrog her, but although she looks really healthy, she's a runt.

First time using m/h bulb for veg, is this a factor? Last time something looked this bad, was a headband that gave me 3 and 1/4 oz of quality bud from a 250w.

Suggestions please.

Kennyhfc.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

What are the dimensions of your grow space? A plant getting topped to 3.5" seems ridiculous to me, but if your growing in a computer case maybe not... I've had success with chopping it at the base, tossing it in the cloner and letting it re root. Sometimes (for me at least) root systems dont always take off the way they should, but if you re-root them, they will get back on track. The lack of growth sounds like a poor root system to me, the reasons why? Maybe we'll find out. (edit) If you chopped more than 20% of the total plant matter, I could see it getting pissed off and taking 2 weeks to get over the shock...)
Your turn.

K

kennyhfc

80 by 80, by 120, sorry that's cm, I'm in scotland, metric for me. The seed was in the fridge for 8 months, I'm using canna nutrients in 70/30 coco, clay pebbles, I've had a beer and watching glastonbury, or I would post pics. She's a defo indica, main fan leaves fit in the palm of my hand, seem very bonsai. Thanks for the reply.

K

kennyhfc

What are the dimensions of your grow space? A plant getting topped to 3.5" seems ridiculous to me, but if your growing in a computer case maybe not... I've had success with chopping it at the base, tossing it in the cloner and letting it re root. Sometimes (for me at least) root systems dont always take off the way they should, but if you re-root them, they will get back on track. The lack of growth sounds like a poor root system to me, the reasons why? Maybe we'll find out. (edit) If you chopped more than 20% of the total plant matter, I could see it getting pissed off and taking 2 weeks to get over the shock...)
Your turn.

K

kennyhfc

Bear with me beer is involved, I think your roots hypothesis is on the button, its the first time I've used cannazyme and ryzotonic, think I'm gonna start again. Hate killing a plant.

Top Bottom