Runtz x Stardawg from Greenpoint Seeds. Review and Grow Journal

• Thread starter NickSkyland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NickSkyland

NickSkyland

20231012_133515.jpg

This strain is called Dotz. It's a cross between Runtz and Stardawg. Here is a direct link to Dotz on their website

Zkittles is probably the most popular strain in 2022, and rightfully so, because it's so tasty, and has such a catchy brand name too. Cross Zkittles with Gelato and you get Runtz.

Dotz are only available at Greenpoint because there is only 1 Stardawg male. Here's poppa, a 10 year old, OG Grateful Dead-Head Sativa:

stardawg male.jpeg

Free shipping got me the seeds within 7 days and they arrived in a nice little container that kept them from shaking around in transport.

I received it from mailman at 3:00pm and immediately put 1 seed in a shotglass of filtered water. At 6:00 am the next morning, with 30x magnification, I could see it was opened and had small root. Moved it to soil and 24 hours later had germination. Very fast.

Another cool thing is.. they sent me 7 seeds. I paid for a 6 pack. So at least sometimes, they give you an extra, just in case.

I stowed the remaining 6 away in my toolbox.

Runtz x stardawg from greenpoint seeds review and grow journal 3

Disclosure: if you click the link above and buy seeds, they will pay me a 10% sales commission. They are in no way influencing my opinion with a couple dollar kick backs. I just really enjoy growing, photography, and blogging. So, I'm just trying to, you know.. pursue happiness. I hope this journal helps you in your pursuits too.

Now, on to the grow journal, and hopefully some really cool pics of fat monster, frosty fluffy nugz. Just a few months to go... 😂

I'll post pictures at least once a week, because that's what I look for when researching seeds, strains, etc. Happy growing.

P.L.U.R.

Last edited:
NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Day 26:

Runtz living up to its name. She is definitely the runt of the pack. That's fine. I'm sure she will be fat come harvest day xD

20231101 092049

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Day 42:

Quality takes time, but its worth the wait

Big Reverse Auction sale this weekend. Snag some exotic dream seeds for $20 :] you deserve it

20231117 101621

Last edited:
NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Well, final review of Greenpoint Seeds:

I won't be buying any more of their seeds. I bought some from Royal Queen Seeds and some from Greenpoint. Both actually sucked. Honestly, my personal "no name" seeds grew with at least 2x more vigor, and the buds are better than any dispensary shit.

But that's not why I won't buy their seeds anymore. Bad business is why.

They closed their affiliate program a few weeks after I started promoting them, with no explanation given. A months work of work gone, with no pay.

What fucking jackals they are. In fact, I'm just a new guy, but what about people who spent a year marketing for them? Whose job it is to advertise on the internet. Whose family income depends on it. To be fired without reason or explanation with not even a weeks notice.

In short Greenpoint is a sociopath. I won't do business with people like that. It's unethical on so many levels.

G

Ghettocowboy83

Well, final review of Greenpoint Seeds:

I won't be buying any more of their seeds. I bought some from Royal Queen Seeds and some from Greenpoint. Both actually sucked. Honestly, my personal "no name" seeds grew with at least 2x more vigor, and the buds are better than any dispensary shit.

But that's not why I won't buy their seeds anymore. Bad business is why.

They closed their affiliate program a few weeks after I started promoting them, with no explanation given. A months work of work gone, with no pay.

What fucking jackals they are. In fact, I'm just a new guy, but what about people who spent a year marketing for them? Whose job it is to advertise on the internet. Whose family income depends on it. To be fired without reason or explanation with not even a weeks notice.

In short Greenpoint is a sociopath. I won't do business with people like that. It's unethical on so many levels.
Dude I have over 50 strains from Greenpoint and all been legit . 2nd you can't shit on they're seeds because you tried being an advertiser for them for a job. Your a grown ass man and sounds like made dumb choices. You can't support your family pushing they're company and seeds. I pushed it and made loot and didn't know they shut it down till know and it still doesn't bother me and I'm not gonna shit on them like a child over it. Greenpoint has great Genetics and customer service. Stop being a baby and smoke a couple and chill out

Top Bottom