Rushoe's out door lil crop

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Check it out fellas before any one says anything the whole idea of this thing was to keep them short and squat so here they are 1 grape ape 1 blue crimera and 1 L.a con

Rushoe

Rushoe

They are in order 3 pic's each 1st grape ape then crimera blue and last L.a Con...The L.a Con is the one flowering slow.let me know what you guys think and any help tip's advice what ever bring it Iam learning it's my 1st time.next year it's gonna be bush city....

G

grodankushman

niceee which is the single stick lookin one that is filling out nicely?

O

OGkushsmoker

i wouldnt know forsure but out of the all l.a. con grows i seen i never seen one that had leaves like that usually there fat indy leaves your lacon plant looks sativa

Rushoe

Rushoe

oh yeah I was thinking that but even on my homies looks the same they have only a hand full of fat ass leaves and I had to cut off a few big ones the size of my hands.And I know it is what it is cuz homie hooked it up with the seeds from a good source and we have tryed it befor indoor well he has.....But then again it's my 1st time and that's the only one I got from seed.So maybe Iam doing something wrong.smells really good.any input is welcome thanx......

Different

Different

Looks good. Crimera Blue seems very intriguing. Ukrainian Hashplant eh? :) :)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
i dont see any reason to cut leaves especially at this stage

feed as needed give them som bloom ferts to help fatten up colas
molasses is always good addition

be sure too let them finish dont take emm early unless

lookin good
nice lineup

crimea blue always interest me myself i like the 3 fingered leaves seems to be a trait in blueberry lines

1luvbigherb

Rushoe

Rushoe

i dont see any reason to cut leaves especially at this stage

feed as needed give them som bloom ferts to help fatten up colas
molasses is always good addition

be sure too let them finish dont take emm early unless

lookin good
nice lineup

crimea blue always interest me myself i like the 3 fingered leaves seems to be a trait in blueberry lines

1luvbigherb

Just cut off the ones that had some mildew and they just so happen to be the fater fan leaves got a few comments that it looks more on the sativa side and it does.But Iam sure it's L.a Con....And thanx man it's my 1st time on my own somewhat but my boy has gave me a few pointers along with my fellow farmers here everyone is very helpful so far ...And I learned that It should be against the law not to top your plants I love it.This time I just did it to the grape ape to see what would happen...The pics on here are not all that I got better ones that will be up soon.also some pics from a 9 footer a few years back that gave out about 10 lbs.Cant wait to get the pics up.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Grape ape update....Got more pic's will upload :spacecraft::spacecraft:later....

Top Bottom