Russet Mites in Dry Room

• Thread starter asune
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
asune

asune

Hello everyone....oh, this is hard....I have harvested about 2/3 of my outdoor in Southern Oregon and I just realized I have Russet Mites.
I'd noticed a few symptoms in the past couple of weeks but nothing major and didnt put them all together until today. They are not so terrible outside and I've had decent bud formation, especially on the ones already harvested.

However, they are eating the buds in the dry room!! Ive heard this can happen. They looked funny colored hanging there and now I am seeing that the ones that have dried are reddish and very dry, almost crumbly feeling.

Has anyone had this happen? Is there anything to be done at this point in the dry room?

Ive started H2o2 dips today as I harvest so Ill see how that does. 2/3 harvested and I'm worried I'm going to lose them...

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I've heard that a nice blast of heat can kill them, something like 140° for an hour...steam those fuckers dead then re dry..idk..? Sorry I know thats probably no help 🤷🏻‍♂️

asune

asune

thank you, Ive heard Plant therapy and Dr Zymes Eliminator recommened from a few...that and a h202 wash at harvest. Ive been doing the h202 before I take them in to dry and I think its helping. I can try to get pics, but really its the FEEL of the dried buds. They're strangely light and kind of crumbly, and dark colored.

pdasterly

pdasterly

i got mites in week 8 smh, plant therapy and nukem worked great, i alternated them everyday for about a week
thank you, Ive heard Plant therapy and Dr Zymes Eliminator recommened from a few...that and a h202 wash at harvest. Ive been doing the h202 before I take them in to dry and I think its helping. I can try to get pics, but really its the FEEL of the dried buds. They're strangely light and kind of crumbly, and dark colored.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I immagine it would be very easy to heat up the room enough to kill em instead of spraying the drying buds....
Im wondering if you could taste those products when smoking.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom