Russet Mites

• Thread starter Yurfutur1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

Destroyed my crop in a matter of 5-6 hours. C1 plant with twisted Nerve leaves last night.. thought it was over heat stress or likes being too close to the plants. Woke up this morning and all my plants were sick. before you spray them with Trifecta hoping this cure is it headed to other grow shops to look at treatment options and the purchase 100x loupe for treatment plan.

Russet mites
Russet mites 2
Russet mites 3
Russet mites 4
Russet mites 5
Russet mites 6
Russet mites 7
Russet mites 8
Russet mites 9
Russet mites 10
Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

Might be more productive to dispose of infected material disinfect and begin a new with quality startups instead of California hookups.
My thoughts exactly. I actually have 15 more that I purchased with assistance of a member of this community, but they didn't come with the flowering time they didn't come with the yield they didn't come with you know the height. So when I search the web for cherry pie the oven was blue Magoo x cherry pie and the last one was hyper diss star elverson was hyper cherry pie but can't find the information online that tells me what my cycle should be and they're actually popping right now. I planted 15 and I looked earlier and nine of them already popped, so I'm thinking I'm going to throw everything away on the Flowering tent away just start all over with these if I can find exact timeline for the cycle

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Sulfur, that’s the only thing that’s a sure fire killer for those fuckers!
But if starting over, big bomb the grow tent and start fresh , clean , vacuum, wipe down with soap and water then dry and repeat the wipe with alcohol Isopropyl.
and pray there isn’t one lurking. But to be on safe side any plant brought in spray down with a 1tsp per gallon water sulfur and repeat every 12 days for 2 cycles and then wash her down with to water. And be vigilant with what you get bro

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

Sulfur, that’s the only thing that’s a sure fire killer for those fuckers!
But if starting over, big bomb the grow tent and start fresh , clean , vacuum, wipe down with soap and water then dry and repeat the wipe with alcohol Isopropyl.
and pray there isn’t one lurking. But to be on safe side any plant brought in spray down with a 1tsp per gallon water sulfur and repeat every 12 days for 2 cycles and then wash her down with to water. And be vigilant with what you get bro
Where do I get the sulfur from. I'm at Lowe's right now trying to get something.

bcrowe

bcrowe

Where do I get the sulfur from. I'm at Lowe's right now trying to get something.
Safers 3 in 1 insecticidal soap. Use 8 oz per gallon of distilled water. Spray bottom and tops of leaves. Repeat after 3 to 5 days. Then repeat again in 3-5 days.

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

Safers 3 in 1 insecticidal soap. Use 8 oz per gallon of distilled water. Spray bottom and tops of leaves. Repeat after 3 to 5 days. Then repeat again in 3-5 days.
Ty for your assistance.

THCMonster

THCMonster

My thoughts exactly. I actually have 15 more that I purchased with assistance of a member of this community, but they didn't come with the flowering time they didn't come with the yield they didn't come with you know the height. So when I search the web for cherry pie the oven was blue Magoo x cherry pie and the last one was hyper diss star elverson was hyper cherry pie but can't find the information online that tells me what my cycle should be and they're actually popping right now. I planted 15 and I looked earlier and nine of them already popped, so I'm thinking I'm going to throw everything away on the Flowering tent away just start all over with these if I can find exact timeline for the cycle

Bro im sooo confused! Were you legitimately having a conversation with yourself???

Top Bottom