russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRay

CaliRay

The conclusion of trials with tomatoes ( ) was that no predatory mite is really effective in treating russet mites (some can at most slow it down). They specifically selected predators that were, I kid you not, least bothered by trichomes on tomatoes. Based on that alone it doesn't seem like they'd do well on cannabis.
Also, another you tube grower ( medicropper ) had to deal with rust mites. Knocked them down with avid and then introduced Andersoni amblyseius to all of his grows, no more rust mites. He just posted a video saying that he puts predator mites in he's gardens in veg an at the beginning of flowering, no more rust mites to deal with.

The Humanure

The Humanure

Nukem was great for me after avid and forbid however it burnt the fuck out of the plants.

moving on to caps benies and will forbid them before preflower.

one year, no bugs the entire year until pre flower. that's when they appeared out of no where in devastating force.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I agree on the customer service, gentleman I spoke to was in the field and still talked to me for a good 1/2 hour. He suggested the above product for russets, says "suffoil" is" whatcha need"
I wonder if JMS Stylet oil could be used here, then.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Anyone notice any varieties that are more,
or (more specifically) less susceptible--
to predation by the various mites???

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

I have 4 diff strains in flower 2 of each, & they seem to like (greater infestation) one of the strains more that the others, they all have RM, but the blue kimbo if saturated.

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

I'm tossing g out all flowering plants, a bunch of vegers, gonna keep a few veg, and go to war.
I have avid & conserve sc ordered. Mighty wash & big time, neem, & bronners on hand.
Found a hydro store that will sell small amounts of
Pylon liquid & Forbid 4f, in 1/2 oz & 1 oz from bulk.
Pylon fogger & a bleach wipe down for the tents.

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

I'd release some predator mites Andersoni amblyseius on all plants.

The conclusion of trials with tomatoes ( ) was that no predatory mite is really effective in treating russet mites (some can at most slow it down). They specifically selected predators that were, I kid you not, least bothered by trichomes on tomatoes. Based on that alone it doesn't seem like they'd do well on cannabis.

CaliRay

CaliRay

I'd release some predator mites Andersoni amblyseius on all plants.
Look into green clean. When I called the company ,I was told it could be used up until 2 weeks of harvest. Both top and bottom of the leafs need to be sprayed though.

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

I'm new to these MF'ers...been researching nonstop for a few days, lots of opposing views and studies.
Major head ache. Also California dosnt allow alot of pesticides other states will.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Yes, I understand what the article says but there are other well known growers that have use predator mites with success.

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

Green clean is great for PM from what I understand .
It seems to be a h2o2 base.
PRODUCT FORMULATION
Hydrogen peroxide is a reactive oxidizing substance that may form a number of addition compounds with
different physical and chemical properties. Peracetic acid and sodium percarbonate are organic addition compounds
that are also reactive oxidants and/or break down to hydrogen peroxide. Table 1 provides a listing of ingredients for
each product.
Table 1. List of Ingredients for GreenClean Products
PRODUCT INGREDIENT PERCENT NOTE
GreenClean Liquid hydrogen peroxide 27
peracetic acid 2
other 71
GreenClean Pro sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate 85 contains 27.60% H2O2 by
(and PAK-27) other 15 weight
GreenClean Liquid is a liquid formulation that contains 27% hydrogen chloride and 2% peracetic acid as
active ingredients as well as 71% other ingredients, including peracetic acid (Knox, 2009). Peracetic acid is made
by combining acetic acid and hydrogen peroxide. It is available commercially as either a solution in which peracetic
acid is in equilibrium with glacial acetic acid, water and hydrogen peroxide or as a distilled non-equilibrium solution
of mostly peracetic acid and water with minimal residual acetic acid or hydrogen peroxide. Commercial
formulations may range from 0.3% to 40% peracetic acid by weight and will often contain stabilizers to prevent
decomposition.
GreenClean Pro is a granular formulation that contains 85% sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate as the active
ingredient and 15% other ingredients. The active ingredient is a granular substance made by combining sodium
carbonate and hydrogen peroxide. 27.60% by weight of the formulated product is hydrogen peroxide.

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

Yes, I understand what the article says but there are other well known growers that have use predator mites with success.

I'm sure alot of people have had success with predictor mitess, but the growers I have actually talked to dissuaded me for my application.
Gonna go hard at em.

CaliRay

CaliRay

I'm new to these MF'ers...been researching nonstop for a few days, lots of opposing views and studies.
Major head ache. Also California dosnt allow alot of pesticides other states will.
Green clean is great for PM from what I understand .
It seems to be a h2o2 base.
PRODUCT FORMULATION
Hydrogen peroxide is a reactive oxidizing substance that may form a number of addition compounds with
different physical and chemical properties. Peracetic acid and sodium percarbonate are organic addition compounds
that are also reactive oxidants and/or break down to hydrogen peroxide. Table 1 provides a listing of ingredients for
each product.
Table 1. List of Ingredients for GreenClean Products
PRODUCT INGREDIENT PERCENT NOTE
GreenClean Liquid hydrogen peroxide 27
peracetic acid 2
other 71
GreenClean Pro sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate 85 contains 27.60% H2O2 by
(and PAK-27) other 15 weight
GreenClean Liquid is a liquid formulation that contains 27% hydrogen chloride and 2% peracetic acid as
active ingredients as well as 71% other ingredients, including peracetic acid (Knox, 2009). Peracetic acid is made
by combining acetic acid and hydrogen peroxide. It is available commercially as either a solution in which peracetic
acid is in equilibrium with glacial acetic acid, water and hydrogen peroxide or as a distilled non-equilibrium solution
of mostly peracetic acid and water with minimal residual acetic acid or hydrogen peroxide. Commercial
formulations may range from 0.3% to 40% peracetic acid by weight and will often contain stabilizers to prevent
decomposition.
GreenClean Pro is a granular formulation that contains 85% sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate as the active
ingredient and 15% other ingredients. The active ingredient is a granular substance made by combining sodium
carbonate and hydrogen peroxide. 27.60% by weight of the formulated product is hydrogen peroxide.
When I spoke with a rep ,I was told that green clean will dry them out on contact.

The Humanure

The Humanure

22 days ago Forbid/Conserve SC
I did avid/forbid 11 days ago.

Time for a round of Nukem? Or azamax?
im su per tired of plant damage with Nukem and azamax.

Its either not strong enough to kill bugs or strong enough to damage new leafs.

I cant find anything but dead adults.

Top Bottom