russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

never ever ever. I have to use I think PH down.
in fact the plants are so happy after. imagine having all your scabs and lice fall off over night? warts and dried crust and itchy scalp, sagging nut sack shrink, that horrid stench from your smegma butter clear up and all your anal warts shrink and fall off...

ok thats another story.

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

Anyone have any experience using Sulfur dust ?
It's been recommended by a few
"master gardeners " from horticulture university's
for russets

The Humanure

The Humanure

guy in town said he was dusting his greenhouse with
Diatomaceous Earth plants and all.
he appeared happy but wow its so much work if you have to spray every 3 days.

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

Anyone see any problems with spraying a compost tea between miticides ?
Hate hitting them with all nasty stuff.

CaliRay

CaliRay

I believe so but not on the new growth, as they are translaminar and do not move around inside the plant, only into the foliage treated.
Thanks , I appreciate the info. Would you recommend another dunk to be on the safe side ??

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I'd just follow the instructions on the label. Don't use both at the same time or your chance of reaistant bugs increases. Google "managing miticide resistance"

The Humanure

The Humanure

I believe so but not on the new growth, as they are translaminar and do not move around inside the plant, only into the foliage treated.

Hi I sprayed 3 weeks ago with avid/forbid. The plants were 100% bug free. Today I find 4 branches totally poisoned. Was this new growth that never had the spray? I scoped so many leafs and nothing and now they chewed from the stinking inside out! I dont think its tolerance because I have only used avid ONCE however used forbid 2X already and had been mixing in Conserve SC. I have movento also and now nukem. My grow store said no matter what spray every 3 weeks no matter what. Now Im going back to back Conserve SC and Met 25.

CaliRay

CaliRay

I took these pictures. I'm unable to see anything. What about any else, can you see a any thing unusual? ?

20160720 131841
The Humanure

The Humanure

stay vigilant and keep looking! I have a coffee can of leafs at my desk from scoping for 2 weeks from a "plant issue" and out of no where full infestation where NO BUGS for 3 weeks and now its just crazy all over again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom