Russet Mites

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
learn your bugs life cycle at your temps. Then spray according to that. One spray of anything wont kill them. You need at least three rounds of different miticides about two days apart, then another round of the three 5 days apart. Total treatment should take 24 days or longer, depending on temps and life cycle.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

You've used this stuff on russet mites personally?

I got 35 clones that was full of spider mites.. Dark brown and red..
It was the first time I see mites.
Submerged them with the small pots first time and sprayd after 5 days again and They dissapeard!

Didnt see them again, this was one month back.

D

Daddy Kada

See youse guys are talking spider mites. I sm talking the evil gotdamn dead Russet mites

D

Daddy Kada

My dumb self used Neem inbetwix nuke rounds and burned all the damn leaves.

420Artie

420Artie

View attachment 650580 View attachment 650582 View attachment 650585 View attachment 650580 View attachment 650582 View attachment 650585 Hello everyone! Been growing awhile here in a southern state and just happened to meet this hellspawned aracnid and have been fighting with it for three grows now. My first two experiences I basically cut and begin anew. Here's the shit... I don't know if the bugs came in from my seed company, the coco, or my carelessness but they came back, chewing up my Kush and my damn Cheesecake I had tried Forbid the second time but was so frustrated that I tossed it all the next morn. Here we are a-damn-gain. Thousands of alien eggs so I have Forbidated everyone lastnight. I sprayed Soap this morn and I am about to go out and grab a PYrethium tr bomb or two for the backhand smack to thier nasty mouths. I guess I will repeat as needed. I am only 21 day into a 60-90 day veg on the older girls. The sprouts are abt 3 days old. I feel like the Forbid, the bomb, and soaps should do it. I really am exasperated here As we southern folk ain't to fond of this here lil fella its nothing in my flower room so i think I will burn some stuff to be real sure before I lightflip.
Any advice?
I think your right on them hitching a ride on your coco fiber! eriophyid mites are ravaging coconut trees in parts of the world were most coconut fiber comes from. we may just have to sterilize coconut fiber before use.

saltwater

saltwater

No it doesn't. Spider mites are a breeze compared to russet mites

Agreed! Spider mites are easy. These russets are from hell.

I got rid of them and saw no signs for quite sometime . And recently they have come back. I believe they became resistant to the treatments because I used the same treatment . So off I go to the store to find something else
3 YEARS!!!!! Dam!!!!!!!

I would give up after 3 years. They are definitely a creature from hell

Dewd

Dewd

Few questions 1 are you in flower?
2 if so how far?
3 are your strains irreplaceable?
4 tent or room?
5 how much do you love me?
Hello. I also have russet mites. I've read lots about them. Some say they can't be beat. You seem to have information on the subject. I know you are on vacation right now but when you come back if you dont mind maybe you could offer me some advice. Thank you very much in advance.
I grow in a 1500sf building. I got rid of all plants except for a few clones I would like to keep. My plan is to start spraying avid and forbid everywhere. Please any advice you have on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Again thanks!

saltwater

saltwater

Best advice I can give you is to finish your harvest. Scrap remaining plants, spray everything down real well. I fought them for so long. After getting rid of all the plants I'm finally okay. I used nuke em, needle oil and a bunch of other stuff from the store and couldnt kill them. A local grower in the area told me to spray all my stuff down with rubbing alchohol and hydrogen peroxide.

Don't think there is any winning when it comes to those guys.

Hello. I also have russet mites. I've read lots about them. Some say they can't be beat. You seem to have information on the subject. I know you are on vacation right now but when you come back if you dont mind maybe you could offer me some advice. Thank you very much in advance.
I grow in a 1500sf building. I got rid of all plants except for a few clones I would like to keep. My plan is to start spraying avid and forbid everywhere. Please any advice you have on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Again thanks!

Dewd

Dewd

Best advice I can give you is to finish your harvest. Scrap remaining plants, spray everything down real well. I fought them for so long. After getting rid of all the plants I'm finally okay. I used nuke em, needle oil and a bunch of other stuff from the store and couldnt kill them. A local grower in the area told me to spray all my stuff down with rubbing alchohol and hydrogen peroxide.

Don't think there is any winning when it comes to those guys.
Awesome thanks. Did you get ever rid of your mites?

saltwater

saltwater

Awesome thanks. Did you get ever rid of your mites?

Yup. All gone as far as I can tell. Once I threw everything out and soaked everything and treated everything multiple times . I tried my best to hold onto my plants and my favorite strains but it failed . After months of fighting I had to scrap all my genetics and deep clean everything.

Haven't seen any signs since .

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

Fawkkkk. Dam.... I don't want to lose my strains... took a long time to collect them all...

saltwater

saltwater

Fawkkkk. Dam.... I don't want to lose my strains... took a long time to collect them all...

Trust me I thought the same thing. I had super rare strains and stuff I've been growing for the longest.. but I ended up spending hundreds on different pest sprays with no luck. And a ton of time and nutrients and electricity and everything else wasted during the months of trying to save them. Then I cut my losses. And started fresh and I wish I would had done so sooner. Maybe Someone here has another option? But so far I do not know anyone who has beat these mites 100%

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

In you're battle tho. Did you try the deadly 3?

I just bought avid, forbid, and floramite. From all the info I'm getting that seems to be the only way to save genetics. And spray like crazy in veg. Every 3 days apart switch between. The 3. Ima give it a go. Wish me luck.

Top Bottom