Russett Mites Dont Like Indica>?

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

I have been fighting these fukrs about a month every sativa has showed signs of curled leaves and I microscope and yep more of these little bastards I been keeping them under control but they have hit 3 green cracks a blue dream jumping over all the purple urkles purple cadi. purp skunk is even growing into a infected plant with no damage to the indicas I been checking with a 100x usb scope ... and no problems with any indica.. So my conclusion is RM don't like indicas .. anyone else care to comment ? and PS I hate these fukers.... lol I know when I see that yellow brown appearance it the tops in my G. Crack I had these rat bastards ....

On another note anyone used green cleaner in budding ?> I was worried about the ISO in it effecting the thc resin glands. but they been keeping a really great smell ,crystals all over the the sugar leaves no sign of the melt you get from ISO to a bud .. I have played A bit and iso sprayed on a bud will turn it into a salad green no thc smell... Does GCleaner effect taste ? I been lucky and almost all cases have been on lower limbs that I chopped off and spray the plant missing the buds but keeping a close eye for any tacoed leaves and funny looking growth..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
All Indicas you're growing, or one or two particular strains?

L

luvurkle

well mostly my beloved purple urkle 25 plants 20 are indica
"16 purple urkle
1 purple skunk
1 purple widow
1 purple cadillac
1 purple skunk
RM PROBLEM PLANTS BELOW
3 green crak
2 blu dream

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

My Blue Moonrocks x NL #5 sativa pheno is the only plant in my garden that didn't get effected by the broad mites. That is a sativa leaning pheno.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Hummm,
they don't like purps--
and I think @caregiverken 's wife's Bubba was immune...

L

luvurkle

Another reason for me to luv purp urkle lol !! and this year I have 16 7 ft balls I love this pheno took my clones late and got some awesome monster cropped clones THEY DID TAKE FOREVER TO VEG AGAIN...I see now why ppl just take from veg BUT if you don't care it takes 2 months to get her back veggin rite but now she has 100's of arms perfect mother !! LUV monster cropping now

Toaster79

Toaster79

Clean that plant up as much as you can or you'll have a green ball of useles tiny branches

20150408 231837

L

luvurkle

I will have to get sume pics I hit them with a mild mix of 30-10-10 and and all them lil branches r turning into limbs

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hummm,
they don't like purps--
and I think @caregiverken 's wife's Bubba was immune...
no the bubba kush got russets. but they handled it well. and ended up being the only cut I kept afrer the infestation.
I did have a few crosses that were more resistant than others
but all were hybrids.. pretty much all i grow are hybrids...
Tropicoma from Golden Lion genetics was resistant.

Top Bottom