Rust looking spots on leaves

• Thread starter 1badcell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1badcell

1badcell

Have 1 plant from a seed with this on it. Seems to have spread to a joining plant. What should I do

Rust looking spots on leaves
Rust looking spots on leaves 2
1badcell

1badcell

Cam is crap . Very small spots don't look like bug. Temps have been 70 -80 deg. Humidity 55-85% daily

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

humidity seems high.
temp?
ph?
ppm?
exact medium?
what kind of light and distance from it?
looks like maybe a shrug. had u just fed em? or would they b thirsty?
i run at about 5 par, on clones. it's whatever kit, t5, came with the prop tray. looks same as the one i put above cloner. so whatever the distance of the stand, on top: maybe- 10-15inches.
and the males... whatever is available and around 4 feet above- just shop, 4' florescents; nothin special. they don't require much, at that stage... and i run clones, on the same 200ppm, i start em with & have a tendency, to stall em out, til a slot opens so they're hearty lil bastages.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

if u don't have a dehumidifier, someone recently suggested an empty lime bag, in the room.
probably don't require a/c. see if running the a/c, on fan only mode, for 15min (for starters) & see whether it pulls moisture out of the 85% range, for u.
what's your feeding/"watering" ritual?

I'm in aero, but i have a cursory knowledge of soil. it's been a long time & i knew nothing, when i ran soil. i come across a lil of this and a lil of that, though so...

however, i would stip that whatever a soil (if that's your medium- i see the vermiculite) grower has to say... I'd listen to them, over anything u get outta me. it's likely, they'll want all that intel. also- ummm... diox... ppm, if any?

u have the beginning, of clawing, if they aren't shrugging, over a moisture issue. might look that up, as well. RH, ph, distance to what lighting, and soil ppm/"hotness" ;D , is where i would begin.
don't let that keep u from gettin those other figures.
oh and tap, or r.o.?

1badcell

1badcell

You called it humidity 2 high. Had a mold on it. Spots started on the veins. Pictures that have been posted are of replanted clones maybe 10 days in the pot. Not completely rooted in mixed potting soil. No fertilizer use at all water is 6.5 to 8.5 ph. Hers a picture of grow.

20191208 130423

Latest posts

Top Bottom